Covid

Probably why my “did he Manage to pass go” comment fell through the cracks ha!

2 Likes

the arrow blocking out the ‘t’ on his shirt makes it look as though he’s considering starting up an insta account to comp the ‘do a kickflip’ brigade.

this antivax shit actually reeks of privilege to me.

To have the arrogance to be that selfish and actually making a decision in favour of anti-intellectualism illustrates to me that these people haven’t experienced real hardship.

They seem to think that they’re both invincible as nothing bad has ever happened to them and that they know they won’t get in any real trouble as their ‘authoritarian’ government is actually as soft as a wet biscuit.

1 Like

Jesus fucking christ, the comments on that Sean Goff post are nuts.

How can people be so fucking daft.

5 Likes

Sounds like Facebook is still just as fucking awfully sanctimonious as the last time I went anywhere near it.

6 Likes

Theyre commenting on Sean Goff’s pro-choice antivax facebook profile picture, I doubt Mensa are going to be recruiting from it

7 Likes

Yeah. If it says ‘Facebook’ at the top of the page, don’t pay too much attention to it.

2 Likes

He’s still a plum, then…

3 Likes

Resist, Defy, Do No-Comply is a great slogan

That idiot is Jeremy Corbyn’s brother, right? It would have been crazy if he was prime minster in charge of the vaccine rollout while his bro was out there doing this shit. I wonder how that would’ve affected things. In fact I wonder if any of Piers’s madness has rubbed off on him, and the left spent all that time campaigning for a compassionate leader like Corbyn only for him to turn out to be an anti-vaxxer. That would be the Torys in power for at least another century.

2 Likes

Silly Michael Fabricant.

2 Likes

Haha you wait till the pay cheques dry up fast.

9 people at my gym have tested positive today/yesterday.

Im meant to be fighting on Sunday and going on holiday next week. Shitting it if I get a positive test

Ahahaha humans are fucking such dumb Michael Fabricants

5 Likes

Every time I think the human race has hit peak idiot….

2 Likes

I’ve just had my second jab. I misjudged how long it would take to drop my son at my parent’s house, but they let me in 30 mins early and the nurse I saw was really nice.

Great start to the day.

1 Like

In for my 2nd jab today. Anyone else had the moderna?

Yep, I felt stoned as fuck for two days after the first and expected the same or maybe nothing the next. The second one hit me like flu with muscle and joint aches, horrendously dead arm and fatigue for the best part of three days. Full go back to bed for a few hours early afternoon scenario. The first one was pretty pleasant really. I just had to chill until it ran its course. The second one sucked. Mind you, it seems to differ individual to individual judging from what I heard from others. You might have to clear your diary just in case though. I did go skating for a couple of hours straight after the second one, so that might not have helped. Should probably have just gone home and read a book and snoozed on the couch.

1 Like

My first was fine. Just usual dead arm. I’m moving house these week, but I’ll just dose up on paracetamol and rope in some help if I have to

1 Like

First one was fine for me and the second one gave me a 24 hour hangover.

I did but I only got one shot as I got Covid in November.
Got it at 5, went back home, had a few beers, watched a movie, went to bed at 11 feeling normal.
Woke up at 6.30 for work, felt like I hadn’t slept in 3 days and had a weird headache. Managed to work as nobody could cover my shift, was feeling better in the evening. Knackered but better. Then I was fine the next day.

1 Like

What a great shock this is, can’t think why death rates aren’t going down and cases are rising again…

1 Like