Covid

It is worrying, I just found out that a friend had a night in hospital because of covid. Only my age, pretty healthy and he’d had both jabs too.

It doesn’t surprise me at that festival, it’s reading festival on the beach . Full of teenagers getting mashed but also being able to head back and forth into Newquay town to pick up fresh covid.

Just hope no one dies from this or has severe long term effects.

1 Like

Yeah you really just have to hope for the best with this stuff, I’ve heard about other festivals producing similar results but they barely made the news. Maybe this is just ‘normal’ now?

Thing is , they can call out a surf festival but in reality it’s a scratch compared to the Governments decision to ease restrictions for the Euro finals .

So yes , the norm .

1 Like

How about the packed football stadiums last weekend with about 1/100 wearing a mask.

1 Like

People who don’t wear masks in shops anymore probably stopped washing their hands too, yuck!

12 months ago, it would’ve been 2 weeks in hospital. The vaccines won’t completely eradicate Covid, or its symptoms, just knock it back to 10% of its impact.

2 Likes

Had my second yesterday morning at 10 and went to do some flooring in a friends new house, by 2 I was soaked in sweat with a headache and on the drive home had to pull over because I thought I was going to be sick, possibly never felt that shit for such a short period of time. By 3 I had a sit down for 30mins and felt normal again apart from a bit of a headache then this morning 100% again. Weirdly intense reaction after nothing at all from the first.

3 Likes

That was Pfizer/Biontech then. That fucks you up with the second, AZ is the first.

I was sweet in both Pfizer jabs.

1 Like

I had Covid last December and have had both jabs. I’ve realised that my piss now smells like fish and chips.

3 Likes

Stop it. You’re making me hungry.

3 Likes

I have an idea and it’s better than shoe subscriptions

5 Likes

They were my favourite crisps haven’t seen them for a minute.

Gives a bit of a twist to the phrase ‘full of piss and vinegar’.

Hardcore.

4 Likes

Holy fuck. Hahahahahaha.

On a serious note though fuck giving this prick any medical treatment. He took his chances. Throw him out and let him die in a ditch. Twat.

7 Likes

He should have medical treatment to be fair, sectioned, as he’s clearly deeply dippy!

*gets coat

4 Likes

He’s too sexy for the etc…

1 Like

Can’t not agree, but you can both go and sit outside the forum for five minutes and think about what you’ve done here…

2 Likes