Covid

Yeah. It’s a fact that it was fast, but the ‘lack of trials’ has been debunked.

2 Likes

Well they got what they wanted!

1 Like

Why treat them in hospital though? Shut the doors and let them die in a ditch.

3 Likes

Was reading some news article about a southern state the other day. Probably Texas or Kentucky or something.

Apparently, generally when there’s a decision about who to treat first, with limited resources, the patient that gets the treatment is always the patient that’s more likely to survive. So in ICU or covid wards, if a patient is vaccinated they would have a higher chance of pulling through, so therefore they are more likely to prioritised for the last available vent, or antibody treatment or whatever.

Dumbfuck governor in that state or city actually tried to change the law to mandate that you can’t use vaccination status to make that decision any more. They are actually actively trying to kill people. Not sure if he succeeded or not.

Next thing the rule will probably be “any patient must spit in the face of at least 5 healthy individuals before recovering” or some shit.

Can’t find the story any more, it’s been buried by millions of other depressing clusterfucks.

Probably more that the people who vote for whoever the governor currently is are Covid-denying anti-vax dumbfucks.

1 Like

Fuck me, just read the letter my brother in law sent to his parents about COVID. Jesus wept.

Everything from veiled threats, Auschwitz parallels, religious passages, made up science, anecdotal unsubstantiated bullshit, the full nine yards. Absolutely maddening

1 Like

I want to see it

4 Likes

I don’t trust the mainstream media, I get my information from Right said Fred

4 Likes

Wrong Said Fred.

2 Likes

7 Likes

I hope its not the case but the amount of comments I’ve had to moderate in the last few days about the government wanting to jab babies and jab kids makes me believe there is going to gigantic rise in babies not getting essential vaccines.

I hope I’m wrong but in a few years I suspect that a knock on effect of the pro-covid crowd is that it’s going to make the MMR scandal look like a pebble dropping in the ocean.

5 Likes

I think you’re probably spot on unfortunately.

1 Like

I know of 5 people who’ve tested positive in the past fortnight and have been totally symptom free and I’m sat here with a regular boring old cold, feeling like death with perpetually streaming nose.

2 Likes

Think I preferred lockdown when the choice was taken away to be honest. I can’t bring myself to do the whole indoor restaurant/pub/cinema/club “we’re back to normal” thing and everyone I know is just back to normal. It’s partly down to being asthmatic and partly seeing double jabbed people I know getting fucked up by it. Like the parent of my daughters school friend who recently ran 100 miles in 24 hours just to see if he could do it (he did it with time to spare). He now can’t get out of bed even after 3 weeks of getting it.
At this rate I’m gonna be an actual hermit.
I know you’ve got to die of something, could choke on lettuce tomorrow and all that shite but it doesn’t really help.
Self pitying rant over.

2 Likes

https://twitter.com/bobscartoons/status/1442503744852201472?s=20

Nice guy.

Also NHS take note. Never, ever treat this man for anything.

1 Like

Wanker.

1 Like

Especially not the hiding he gets in the street when somebody recognises from this.

1 Like
1 Like

This country is a big fucking sewer. Jesus fucking christ.

3 Likes