Covid

Pretty sure that if the media didn’t love panic buying stories so much and people didn’t see this shite posted everwhere then there wouldn’t even be a problem.

4 Likes

most of the major supermarkets already put limits on certain items a few weeks ago. is that photo current? also what the fuck kind of ghetto milk is that?

2 Likes

Hopefully long life…

Edit - I only just discovered you can freeze milk! Game changer

1 Like

I’d say so, at the last panic buy people were in shorts and tees, they have masks now too.

1 Like

Yeah. And despite everything else, I don’t think I saw an umbrella for about six months there.

1 Like

Just had to fetch some bits from the shop.
I noticed it was incredibly busy.
Once inside, I also saw a big empty space on the shelves where the toilet paper had been.
Panic buying twats.
Luckily we don’t need any right now.

1 Like

So happy I drip fed my larder for the last few months and don’t have to even think about going near a shop, if anyone wants some pasta holler at me.

4 Likes

Can we bubble up haha.

black market spaghetti dealer.

I’m not sure I can do this at my parents.

We ready boys 5 mins till BoJo babble off. What’s the bets.

1 Like

Inlaw family relative (ALDI area manager) has been pulled back into work in middle of paternity leave cos everyone’s raiding the shelves ahead of this lockdown, I’d get a delivery slot or a trip to shops in quick sharp

Bet is they tried everything to avoid lockdown but it’s the public’s fault and they have to impose a lockdown.

2 Likes

He’s a cunt.

I reckon they will shut schools, that’s the delay.

They’ve been working that angle for a while.
Teflon Michael Fabricants.

2 Likes

nothing like fucking people about before you announce another lockdown

Yeah I think he’s responding to people saying Universities should go virtual. I’m sure it’s that.

1 Like

Is this guy on the BBC now basically announcing what it is?

I think the gender reveal parties tipped the scales

5 Likes

At the risk of sounding like a cunt, the teachers union can fuck off, schools need to remain open. I’m more worried about the mental health of my kids than any thing to do with the virus

Here ya. Just as long as I can still see my son I’ll do whatever they want.

1 Like