Crowdsourced Shoe Design Thread

Oooh I can feel a mood board coming on

Shall we start a shared Pinterest and we can also have some kitchen inspiration on there as well

4 Likes

And wedding dresses :heart:

3 Likes

We need some indoor Futsal shoe styling thats for sure.

I think one of the best shoes that seemed to draw on a few classics and put them together was the Emerica Ellington and more recently youā€™ve got the LV shoe Lucien was involved with, maybe make a simplified and less chunky version of one of those?

Thereā€™s also those odd shoes that look rubbish on the shelf but make sense on foot (and vice versa) so itā€™s important to take that into consideration as well.

Interesting you should say that, a man in America said something very similar to me a couple of weeks ago. English fella.

Like a cheesegrater on the back of the shoe?

1 Like

Garlic press.

2 Likes

Jason Lee Airwalk but less floppy.

3 Likes

Your pictureā€¦? What a good shoe that was.

No I wish. Amazing shoe. I wish Airwalk had stayed in the game.

Some version of it follows me on Instagram. Itā€™s just somebody reposting pictures theyā€™re tagged in, with some old ads.

And most of the non-pro shoes are still available, but brace ourself for the reality of, ā€œYeah nah, probably wouldnā€™t wear themā€ at checkout.

Iā€™ve said this on here before, but have definitely done this with the ā€˜Onesā€™ since they reissued them a while back.

Add to cartā€¦ walk round shop for agesā€¦ bung 'em back on the shelf.

Will repeat.

1 Like

Bahh! Should have stayed out of thisā€¦ I just had a look at some and ā€˜wantā€™ again.

ā€¦for the next five minutes.

Originally Ā£200 my arse, but if these had been my size Iā€™d probably add them to the never-to-be-worn section of the attic.

https://www.sportsdirect.com/airwalk-proto-600f-trainers-mens-242355

1 Like

That toebox :man_facepalming:

Iā€™d have these in black any day, shame they arenā€™t the OG mids

https://ee.sportsdirect.com/airwalk-proto-400f-trainers-mens-242335#colcode=24233503

1 Like

I had a pair of these - and loved them - but would definitely be happy enough looking at pictures rather than owning another pair.

< nostalgia >
I bought mine with one of my first wage packets in 89. Canā€™t remember how much.
< /nostalgia >

Bruisers were my favourite high tops.

1 Like