****Edit: The temporary account we’d been granted has now been withdrawn as forums are not permitted as Amazon affiliate sites, apparently. **
So don’t bother doing the below:
If you’re buying anything from Amazon you can help the forum by making a referral link, clicking on it and adding the product to your basket from there before you purchase.
How do I do that?
- Copy the url of the product(s) you’re going to buy, one by one (or if you can’t be bothered, the most expensive one) as a reply to this thread. (eg: Amazon.co.uk)
- The forum will automatically add our referrer code to the url AFTER you click ‘Reply’
- Click on your link AFTER you hit ‘Reply’
- Buy your product. Depending on the product, we will earn an affiliate fee, and it won’t cost you a penny.
How much does the forum make?
Anywhere between 1.5% to 7% of the total cost of the item
What will it cost me?
Nothing. You will pay the same price to Amazon whether you use our referral code or not.
What if I have a load of different products to add? Do I add each one separately?
If possible, yes, but if you can’t be bothered just add the most expensive item, every little helps.
What if I want to buy something embarrassing and want to stay anonymous?
You can either:
?tag=ukskateforum-21to the end of the product link, click it and make your purchase. You don’t need to reply to this thread or even come onto this forum.
- PM me with the link and I will reply to you with link and promise discretion
- Or there’s a possiblity I could enable an anonymous mode and you can add links easy from there.
Can I use a generic link with referral code to Amazon?
If you can’t be arsed at all, click through any Amazon link on this forum or here:
…and we should earn a referral fee. Cheers.