Equipment Thread

Yep, had ranalli’s on my first pro setup. Shite.

I was going to mention Theeve thinking that there’s no way they still existed based on the prices their trucks used to be. But no, still going strong. They sell direct to consumer and have a truck called the “TiHanger” that sells for two hundred and fifty bastarding dollars.

1 Like

Theeve team page, Jake Duncombe, wow

1 Like

Unremarkable interview with Mike Sinclair about slappy trucks

1 Like

Great minds and all that

Had a play with the ally Tig welder at work on some old cracked trucks and it worked a treat . Really easy to weld and build up metal.
This is going to be my new Shoe goo for my trucks .

7 Likes

Like new!

7 Likes

Ha that was just a pure test to see if the tig would work . The axle on that one is bent to shit . I’m bringing in my deck on Monday to restore the trucks .
Will do a before and after .

2 Likes

Here we go, restored in about hour at work .

8 Likes

@Chopper those look great. excuse my stupid but what metal is welded onto it?

edit - saw your IG post, so it’s aluminium? interested to see how it lasts/grinds

The truck ally is surprisingly soft for being cast. Was thinking it would be a harder grade. But no , it melted very quick and the ally rod I have is a similar grade .

1 Like

That’s so cool. Now you have forever-trucks

No one is rebuilding their trucks on fuck with your trucks ig account.

Ha I saw that earlier today when spanky pointed it out , may drop a comment

4 Likes

Damn. Skills!

1 Like

Just skated these after the welding , they skate exactly like they should , krooks , 50-50 s and front noses all good .
So if you know someone who can ally TIG weld and you need your Indy trucks patched up , it can be done .

12 Likes

Can anyone recommend a good deluxe/generator board that’s somewhere around 8.5/8.75 with a pretty square tail and a steep shovel nose?

I’m imagining this is the sort of board that @jimo might run?

I’m pretty sure there are Hockey 8.5’s with that kind of shovel nose and square tail. The kicks tend to be pretty steep too. The wood is BBS which is generator I think.

Listed here under full nose and tail decks. Might get one from a UK SOS but gives you an idea of full nose and tail decks:

1 Like

It’s in the basket, might give it a go

3 Likes