Relegation form already…

1 Like

Thats £20 to @Spanky

I owe @Spanky a score?

Why?

Relegated

1 Like

Week 3

Manager of the week: Niall Behan with a total of 61 points, despite taking a -8 point hit for making 3 subs and having 19 points on the bench?!

4 Likes

I’ve already used my wildcard and the unlimited free hit thing ha. I’ve pondered my options so long to the point of overthinking it.

1 Like

Mate don’t :sob::sob::sob:

2 Likes

Not as bad as last week’s 23 on bench at least

2 Likes

Taken a 12 point hit this week to drop my deadwood and injured.

Rest assured the in form replacements I have picked will drop off now they are in my team.

4 Likes

Anyone uncaptain Haaland this week.

Really hard not to captain him but that’s the ultimate differential. If it comes off that is. I bought Alvarez into my team for this week.

No but wasted a triple Captain on him last week

Week 4

Manager of the Week: James “Michu” Greenfield with 95 points!

4 Likes

Just realised I have Ferguson on the bench this week :man_facepalming:t2::man_facepalming:t2::man_facepalming:t2::man_facepalming:t2::man_facepalming:t2::man_facepalming:t2:

3 Likes

Same, well done!!

Panicked and played my wild card. Given my form this season so far not sure how much good it will do.

I haven’t played for a few years but I don’t remember ever being this shite at it before…

I’ve already played my wildcard and the free hit, thinking it was another wildcard. The free hit allows you to change your team for one week then it reverts to your old team.

Anyone else get 20/21 points today. Fucking put Alvarez in.

Best stick £5 on Wilson or Isak to score a brace tomorrow then.

The pain is real. Lost patience with Watkins’ lack of goals so swapped him for Alvarez.

To add insult to injury I had Trippier on the bench!

1 Like