Fashion Police

Agree with the last one.
Can’t stand vests.

(Was going to say wife-beaters, but thought better of it)

Likes a good squat, doesn’t he?

Definitely aiming for the Tiago vibe

Definitely a red card for the vest.

1 Like

You can tell that all that steez is put on, he doesn’t skate like that in some of this older posts

Check me out and chill -

4 Likes

Really nice write up.

Why thank you. Needless to say, his clothes bother me. Pretty awful for me that his outfits wreck my head that much though, hah.

1 Like

The outfits and style switch up just seem like such a conscious effort to gain popularity. He’s obviously amazingly talented but felt like he needed to go super trendy to be noticed and it’s worked albeit not strictly in the right way. Feels so forced

Parts from a couple years ago he was just white t shirt, little beanie and regular fit chinos

I saw a touch of fake Crockett there too.

1 Like

Looks like an art school guy that makes his living as a hairdresser and has a new found interest in carpentry.

2 Likes

Emulating the pop, but unlike Tiago he’s having to try really hard. A bit like Torey does.

Not commenting on the clothes.

1 Like

I see him as like a slightly tech-er more sober Greco circa 2017

Dude is trying way too hard in every aspect. Maybe he’s just trying to hedge his bets on what gets him noticed to come up?

There’s only one Greco to copy and that’s mid 90s birdhouse Greco.

yeah but have you seen him pop, he’s got bags of power. just executed in a somewhat stinkier way than Tiago

I saw this and thought of you…

2 Likes

I’d wear vests if they gave me some pop like that, can barely get up a curb these days

1 on 10.

Five from me, seven if they didn’t have the felt tip on the midsole.