Fashion Police

yeah but have you seen him pop, he’s got bags of power. just executed in a somewhat stinkier way than Tiago

I saw this and thought of you…

2 Likes

I’d wear vests if they gave me some pop like that, can barely get up a curb these days

1 on 10.

Five from me, seven if they didn’t have the felt tip on the midsole.

Have definitely seen worse. These are a ‘don’t dislike them but wear them couple times then forget about them’ pair

1 Like

I think it’s mostly the design and size of the thing, it reminds me of one the more ridiculous Globe shoes of the past. The scribbling just adds a horrible finishing touch. The colours could be worse though.

The outline-swoosh rarely looks great.

:laughing::man_facepalming::rofl:

1 Like

Pink trousers win. Who’d have thought eh

A different colourway would do the rubber dunks some favours. Always enjoy seeing people skating in shoes not intended to be skated though.

Can’t believe we’re now living in a world where Greco is the best* dressed in a line up

*least worst

6 Likes

Looks pretty normal all round to me ¯_(ツ)_/¯

There’s a hint of Skinny Pete about Erik which I can’t see past in this photo

3 Likes

Was always a bit too much of a kid rock vibe for me. Appreciate he’s still knocking about though mind.

These just go straight in here, no need to disrespect the shoes thread with this rubbish.

3 Likes

Woah, holy fucking shit. They are not messing around. Apart from that loafer, those are the DREAM of some 14 year-old in 2003.

That Court Graffik is just… Fuck me. I know it’s not really a skate shoe but this is like something you’d see on a joke Instagram account, some Photoshop expert’s pisstake account. They’re not even interestingly shit, like Ben Kadow shit, they’re just the worst version of the worst sort of thing imaginable. Other than having griptape insoles, and electrified laces or something, how could those be any worse? What could be done to make that worse?

3 Likes

An all black AC/DC themed Court Grafik is some unholy trifecta of bad taste

2 Likes

If you put it to your ear you can hear Huey Morgan’s radio show.

4 Likes