Football Thread

He is good but hit and miss.

Completely missing against Newcastle last weekend.

You can apply that to nearly every player in the Everton squad.

Except Iwobi. He’s fucking dog shit.

Nice start to the weekend (for a change), haha…

1 Like

God we were so bad.

Again.

Trust me, you could be doing worse. A goal in Fergie time, felt like the old days (it’s not). Crazy how many pundits are writing off Liverpool’s chances for tomorrow.

Cavani off the mark as well, oh well we’ll have to wait another week for the next United crisis.

2 Likes

Any mid-week crisis for them on the horizon?

Palace 1-0 home to Leeds, 12mins in.

Just seen Bamford’s goal that got ruled out. Most absurd use of VAR I’ve seen since it’s inception.

1 Like

He was fucking pointing were he wanted it. Fucked.

We’ve been poor the first half but no way should the first pen been given. Ball was blasted at Kilman from a foot away. Refs shouldn’t be allowed to watch replays in slow mo. Makes anything look bad!

1 Like

Inexperience of the young lad for it. I’m no lip reader but it wasn’t hard to see what Coady said when it happened…

1 Like

1-0 from a dubious pen reflects that to the tee. Can’t argue the result, we didn’t create anywhere near enough and have to be more adventurous in the first half. But don’t feel Leicester offered all that much either.

EDIT: Actually I’m being too humble. A draw would of been the right result. Leicester scored from a penalty that shouldn’t of been given and didn’t create anything else (apart from the other pen) after that. Sorry @anon83623327 - I edited after you’d liked it. Had an epiphany piss after the final whistle.

2 Likes

Really want City to win to keep this table as spicy as poss.

2 Likes

Fuck that I’ll send a tenner to a food bank in Manc and stream it.

Twat. Hahaha.

1 Like

Cafe by us do a take away roast. Sounds rank, but works. Had that early doors and have been on the sofa with Guinness and snacks since. Hell of a Sunday. Curry could be a banging way to end it…

2 Likes

Shouldn’t work but really does. Mrs makes my favourite roast in the world but given that I had already announced I was spending the day getting half cut on the sofa watching the footie I didn’t fancy my chances asking her to knock one out for us and had a real craving. Needs must and that.

1 Like

Definitely, don’t want a few to start pulling away from the pack just yet. Only 8 points in the top 15, is nothing, two or three good or bad games and the table is all over the place again. You were on about Man United’s defence the other day, Liverpool have let in 15 goals this season! Just have to beat their high line trap and they’re open.
Liverpool know teams are on to them, I wonder if they’ll change it up?

2 Likes

I don’t whether Jota, Firmino, Salah and Mane can work in the same starting 11.

But ya’know I’m not Klopp.

1 Like

Fuck sake.

@voodoo exactly if Ole wins 2 more on the spin problem solved back in top 6.

2 Likes