Football Thread

Proper tournaments aside - yes it can fuck off.

2 Likes

Next one is not until March 2021 which is relief.

3 Likes

Spurs v City could be a good match.

Hmm Chelsea at home. Probs gunna get murdered here. Wilson injured as well.

Edit: 1-0 down already.

Welbz! Lallana assist as well :+1:

1 Like

i refrain from comment

1 Like

Just seen the goal, well taken but poor from Villa really.

Cmon Brighton!

1 Like

at least Maupay is off, utter cunt

pretty rubbish from us really. didnā€™t realise brighton were such a physical team

Well, itā€™s Michael Oliver and a decision that fucks Villa so there was only one way it was going to go. Not sure about the Lamptey red card but given that Maupay made it out of the match with being sent off its probably team karma or something

1 Like

Had the Villa game on my phone while whitening the grout in the bathroom (bloke vibes). Proper end to end stuff, great for the neutral.

Wonder how much Joseā€™s comments yesterday led to Sterling being on the bench. The king of mind games.

2 Likes

35 seconds it took for lo Celso to score that.

1 Like

Yeah, ok ok

Kane was unreal tonight. Playing a totally different role than I have seen him play before but bossed it.

Albion unlucky to lose tonight. United rightfully got (another) pen, but Albion should of had one just before. Poor reffing - and for a wolves fan to say that you know itā€™s bad!

2 Likes

Was it not him that gave it in the first place?

Yes but then he clearly realised what he had done :rofl: nah fuck it, we werenā€™t good enough. Such is life

We won. No joy to take from it what so ever. It just doesnā€™t feel positive for the future right now.

Heā€™s really developed into one of those forwards that manages to cover every blade of grass on the pitch without ball-chasing or blunting his attacking capabilities. Like Rooney when he was at his peak.

2 Likes

DCL cannot stop scoring can he!