Football Thread

Mate I’m buzzing. Any Arsenal fans on here? Come on Burnley, help bin a pretend big club.

Again I would have bitten your hand off for this. With Bruceball.

Fuck it, gunna throw it out there, we won’t get relegated.

1 Like

At least Aubameyang ended the goal drought.

3 Likes

Ba dum cha.

Fuck man well that bottom 3 is going down.

2 Likes

genuinely depressing watching none of our players put in the slightest bit of effort every week, they’ve all given up it’s a fucking joke.

wilder hasn’t got a clue about big money signings, he’s got the nous and the backroom staff to find those lower league gems but the fact that he’s gone for mcburnie, ramsdale and brewster just shows he doesn’t know what he’s doing at that level. berge is the only one with promise but even he’s been shite the last couple games.

1 Like

I don’t get how you go from finishing 9th last season, being a strong defensive team that scores goals to this seasons relegation fodder like that

2 Likes

Loosing Hendo.

Starts from the back.

RIP Gerard Houllier

1 Like

Sad news.

Oh fuck. RIP

yeah losing hendo and JOC being out has fucked us completely, overreliance on the same system but not having good enough players to fill the gaps from injuries as well

I reckon Sage could do a job at CB for Arsenal at the moment. 6ft plus and we know he is good in the air.

4 Likes

6 Likes

Oh damn rip man

Some massive midweek matches. Arsenal to get thumped by Southampton and Arteta gets the sack? Tottenham do Liverpool in Liverpool?

Faack Leeds away tomorrow. Got a feeling we are gunna get thumped.

Saw Danny Drinkwater trending on twitter, I forgot he even existed to be honest.
Turns out he got a red card for getting into a scrap with a 16 year old while playing for the under 23s.
Imagine going from winning a premier league to getting sent off for the development squad in the space of four years!

where is he now? we bought/loaned him last year and he played about 70 minutes and was the worst player ive seen put on our shirt in decades

Wasn’t given a squad number. Chelsea development squad. Played about 15 games since 2017.

Bet you are glad there was no obligation to buy.
Shows how good Kante is, he briefly made Drinkwater look like a quality player.

2 Likes

Did you see the challenge on him though? Two footer into the shins.