Football Thread

completely at fault for 2nd and 3rd goals, never seen a worse keeper

and we spent 18 fucking million on him :angry:

Even Martial scored. Buying a keeper from a relegated team is not a good luck. Should have begged for Henderson. They’d have taken £18mil.

should’ve not bought ramsdale & brewster and spent 40 on hendo tbh

1 Like

Brewster was a big gamble I think, he was barely used in the league cup games for Pool which makes you think he can’t have been rated at all.

2 Likes

Agree. Starts from the back.

Sorry to say but you are sunk.

Weren’t Sheffield challenging for the Champions League at points last season? What tf happened?

3 Likes

no idea man, pretty sure we’ve not won a game since footy restarted, few injuries and serious lack of squad depth certainly doesn’t help but it’s the lack of effort they seem to be putting in compared to last year which is the most worrying.

i rate it’s cos they were banging on about how wilder needed one more win to reach a hundred it’s jinxed us haha

1 Like

Beat Chelsea and Spurs after the restart. Told you man it’s the Keeper.

1 Like

been so long since we won a game i completely forgot about those :frowning:

My Grandad is so gutted, 86, season ticket holder. Had a (shared) box when you were in League One and Championship, then price went turbo last year - went to a normal season ticket. Was gutted!

Spoke to him the other night, just saying Championship team. I tried to reassure him you aren’t, just bought shit in the summer.

Dads a Wednesday fan :joy::joy::joy:, Step-Mum Leeds.

Family and Geography I should be Wednesday / Oxford fan.

1 Like

Lol. Palace getting the bumming their horrible football deserves

1 Like

At least Roy finds it funny.

He owes Liverpool a decent win

2 Likes

Mike Dean at it again

What’s going on? Worth watching?

Yeah it’s a great game this. Come on Ings!

1 Like

Come on Everton.

Arteta sacked before next game 100%.

Is this game as crappy as it sounds?

1 Like

Bin three wins in a row that! :blue_heart:

1 Like

Faaack need to win this.