Football Thread

Don’t think they’re doing too bad. Scotland holding them off well.

Second half should be fun.

Neverrrrrrr

1 Like

Scotland came out stronger, we look a bit intimidated at the back and too slow in the middle. Foden seems to be able to open them up when they get it to him though. He’s made a couple of great runs. Must be some changes at half time

3 Likes

Scotland are a good team but we should be fired up as fuck too. Again we’re meant to have great creative players and we haven’t created shit. Not really exaggerating is it?

It’s been a great day out. Think we can all agree that football’s the real winner and leave it at that.

6 Likes

I fucking love the Euros. Honestly rate it higher than the WC. Almost every game has even pretty decent so far and it allows for these dope rivalry games to happen (which are fairly unlikely in the WC).

2 Likes

I think both sides of the border can unite against Wrighty’s awful suit

2 Likes

If this thread required sobriety to post I’d never be in it :beers::beers::beers::blush:

4 Likes

Mike Ashley probably spent more on that Sports Direct ad than on Newcastle’s budget.

1 Like

That’s more like it!

5drvd4

2 Likes

Well the header that hit the post was from a corner and not a long ball for a start, also the other real chance in the first half wasn’t a long ball too.

Can’t help but think Jamie Vardy would do better against a team full of Scottish Premiership and Crystal Palace players. Kane doing nowt so far.

2 Likes

Nice pass from Kane there. Grealish on please.

It’s a bit boring isn’t it. At least they’re not losing.

1 Like

Kane is really slow isn’t he?

Fuck me, Foden is class isn’t he. More of that.

1 Like

Yep, working both ends too. Well impressed

Kane is toast.

Yes! Get him on!