Football Thread

Right that’s 3 fucking goals in the last two games Burn’s pace has cost us. I like him but fuck me please pay Livramento

Fucking drawcastle man

1 Like

BRUNOS FUCKING MAGIC
HE WEARS A MAGIC HAT
HE COULD HAVE SIGNED FOR ARSENAL
BUT HE SAID NO FUCK THAT
HE WANTS TO PLAY FOR EDDIE IN THE FAMOUS BLACK AND WHITE
AND WHEN WE WIN THE PREMIER LEAGUE WE’LL SING THIS SONG ALL NIGHT

Massive massive fucking win that. Keeps us in the hunt for some European football next season.

Just watched Alonso’s Leverkusen beat Bayern Munich 3-0.

The way they play football is incredible. Super quick, all one touch.

If he goes to Liverpool when Klopp leaves at the end of the season they will be a big problem!

2 Likes

Oops wrong thread

Worth a watch.

1 Like

Lucky it was only 3. Some outrageous passing in that clip.

1 Like

Seems like the Liverpool job is a done deal for him really.

3 Likes

RE blue cards, just watching the Arsenal game. What happens when the cynical foul is by the goalkeeper? They haven’t thought this through have they.

1 Like

Not sure what’s worse:

When you’re fucking shite like against Chelsea

Or today when you’re the better team, but lose 1-2

1 Like

The mighty title contenders losing to no-one United, on my days.

Still 5 points ahead of Manure tho :man_shrugging:t3:

1 Like

That used to be 8 :wink: steady climbing the table the United way.

1 Like

I hope we buy Pedro Neto. Needs to play in a proper team :wink:

1 Like

Well that’s Villa’s season over and done with. 4th choice CB Diego Carlos has done his hamstring in training today. Add that to the 2 other season ending ACL’s for Mings and Buendia.

Konsa is out for 4 weeks, but rumour has it his knee injury is more serious than the club is letting on. Pau Torres hasn’t played for 2 months with an ankle injury.

We’re fucked. It’s a miracle we are where we are in the table all things considered.

We held on with some injuries for a while then fucked it at Xmas. Good luck. Unai has made me think completely differently about Villa and now I don’t hate you.

PS stickers

Has anyone done this before?

https://www.casualfootball.co.uk/

I think I’m going to play football for the first time in 20 years tomorrow with a bunch of absolute strangers. I don’t know what’s possessed me to do such a thing.

3 Likes

Only in the sense of turning up to a random request to join in some 5 a side a few years ago. It was just pot luck and I ended up with a team that were both shit like me but also really bad losers (not like me, don’t care) so it was a bit of a crap night. Would love to play some properly laid back footy for the exercise and for a change but there’s always someone screaming man on/get back/get forward/yes yes yes who has to ruin it

2 Likes

This is suposed to have a no moaning rule so hopefully i can avoid that. The whole point is to not take it seriously…

Not sure how I’m going to go from nothing to playing 60 minutes of 8 a side :grimacing: