For Sale Thread (Selling your stuff)

Can’t believe I missed out of Sidewalk’s big push 2021!

1 Like

3 Likes

But we’re living in 2021! It’ not the future or the past, it’s now, haha.

1 Like

2 Likes

4977-1532336916

1 Like

Giving away two pairs of shoes, size 6, would just need the price of postage. És only been worn a few times and plenty of life in the Lakais. Both don’t fit my wide feet well.

Lakai Riley Hawk 2
És Everstitch

Also got 2 copies of Free March April 2020 if anyone wants a copy

1 Like

Mugs for sale.

https://www.thepalomino.com/collections/latest/products/science-versus-life-mug

11 Likes

Rad!

I made mugs in December too (be careful, slightly NSFW shit). I love seeing the final product, always a rad surprise at the end of an exciting process!
I made another series that should be delivered this Monday. Can’t wait.

3 Likes

Holy shit, somehow I’ve only just seen this.

Any chance you’ve still got Sorry, This Is Skateboarding and Leisure?

If he hasn’t, I’m pretty sure I’ve got a VHS of Sorry stashed somewhere that you can have. My wife’s been on at me about getting rid of all the VHS for ages…

UnaPromo and Sorry for sure! (But I’ll 100% go behind @PiledriverWaltz on Sorry).

@LittleMan what else you got on VHS I’m trying to replace a few which have gone missing…

I’ll have to go look in the crate. There’s a bunch I’m not quite ready to let go of (playing fields, old Santa Cruz and Bones, Bod’s teeside vids, Bristol stuff…) but the rest I’m happy to give away. A fair few DVD’s too. I don’t have a video or DVD player and I’d sooner someone who actually wanted them had them …

Will try and have a dig tomorrow…

I’ve got Unapromo, but that’s on the keep list. Too much Notts history to let that one go…

1 Like

I might have a copy of Unapromo somewhere, White Sleeve Gimp sticker?

Definitely white card sleeve. Can’t remember if the gimp was a thing at that point or if it came later…

Thanks for the offer man but go ahead and pass Sorry onto @Londonskater. Feel like he’s a more deserving home for it and he’s filling in gaps on a lost collection too.

PSA: if anyone has Memory Screen and they’re down to part with it, gimme a shout.

Years ago I got outbid on it on eBay by TWO FUCKING QUID because I forgot to check the listing 10 mins before it ended it.

It went for like £27 in the end too.

It haunts me.

1 Like

Rightly so.

Reserve not met.

Probably that T-shirt dude selling it.

5 Likes

I’ve got decent amount of VHS left and might part with a few depending on what it is.

Any requests?