For Sale Thread (Selling your stuff)

Selling a pair of Thunder 149s, only skated a few times so in great condition. Thunder standards.
£35 posted.

I’ll have them if you want to DM me payment details :+1:

I’ve got a set of Ace 55 AF1s for sale if anyone wants them. Skated a few times but still in great condition.
£30 posted

1 Like

Anyone interested in some UK7 dunks before I get rid of what I don’t want. Retail prices for everything .

Krux 8.0 with Colourblind 50mm wheels and Cheapshot bearings £30 posted
Krux Nora 8.5 with Birdhouse 54mm wheels and Bones Reds £40 posted

1 Like

Currently skating the 8.25 versions of those Nora’s. Very underrated truck :ok_hand:t3:

2 Likes

I’ve just begun the mind-numbing task of putting my son’s Star Wars LEGO on eBay. What’s the best parcel service to use? I’ve always gone with Royal Mail in the past.

1 Like

I always use DPD for valuable things. App is really good, so you can see exactly where the thing is most of the time.

3 Likes

+1 for DPD for domestic

1 Like

Whats he got? My boy is mad keen on Lego at the moment

Quasi Rizzo 8.25

Indy forged hollow titanium (what ever Indy size is 8.25)

Spitfire Formula 4 classics 52mm (when I got them)

Bones super reds / maybe regular reds. Can’t remember.

Open to offers. Happy to just sell the trucks if someone wants just those?

Found the OG order.

U-Wing, AT-ST, AT-AT, TIE Fighter, plus various little sets.

I’ve kept all the boxes and instructions and I’ve been sorting out all the relevant Minifigures and accessories and photographing them. He’s supposed to be helping but if you want a job doing properly…

After this I need to deal with the Playmobil. Anyone want a Dolphinarium or a Dinosaur/Volcano set?

3 Likes

My youngest is dinosaur and animal (particularly sea creature) obsessed.

We would gladly take them off your hands if still available?

Keep all that Lego. Even if it’s all broken up and put in a plastic box in the attic, it’s one of those few toys everybody regrets getting rid of. Still have all mine from childhood and my son was recently using it with his builds.

3 Likes

Found this whilst having a big sort out. Must have moved over 6 times with this in a bag of old skate tees that I haven’t look at in over 15 years. I Anon’s feelings about selling signed tees, but this isn’t in my size and the other half won’t have it up on the wall, so time for it to go. Edit. Found this 4 Star tour tee as well. Signed by pretty much the whole team.
DM me if they are of any interest to you. Will take pictures of the other skate tees soonish.

4 Likes

Supreme brick. Dead stock condition
2 quid
Shipping 40 quid

11 Likes

9 Likes

me too, seems to be very lightweight

1 Like