For Sale Thread (Selling your stuff)

Hello mate - lovely to have you back.
:raised_hands:t2::raised_hands:t2:

1 Like

Been a LONG while since I was active back on Sidewalk (moved to Switzerland prime reason). Back in the UK clearing out some stuff, some of it is skate relevant including some basically new Last Resort VM002s (7.5uk) with the new insoles and some Tiago 1010s (8uk), an Emerica Jacket and a Poetic Collective Shirt… Probably easiest to deal with on Vinted, but if someone on here dm’s me i’ll knock a bit off the price!

https://www.vinted.co.uk/member/147722238-twigski88

I also have a Welcome deck that is used but has some life left, I think it’s the moontrimmer shape if anyone in Ldn before the weekend is interested, it’s free for someone who’ll pick it up!

2 Likes

What size are they?

Oops. Updated.

Dear god don’t sell those on here. Take proper pictures and I can get you some money for them.

Noted :joy:

1 Like

Dropped you a DM, its a good pair collectors will want if they aren’t completely battered.

Christ, just used stockx (not the most accurate assessment i know) to see how much they’re going for which then lead me down a rabbit hole of looking up all the dunks I bought from 2009-2013 for super cheap off eBay and proceeded to destroy skating…fucking absurd looking at how much the Paris ones are going for now.

1 Like

Stockx prices are bullshit. No one actually pays that.

£47k for a DS pair with the Champagne I saw go recently.

1 Like

fwiw I looked at the sales history and not the stupid asking prices people have up for them, still bonkers to me - I remember when I was actively interested in dunks, Paris were prob at 2k a pair maybe which isn’t a touch on what they go for now.

Had some god awful pairs myself mind, the goofy boy lows and deck highs spring to mind and I can’t wrap my head around anyone paying hundreds for those.

1 Like

StockX is what people are willing to pay for the shoe. People put in low bids and get pairs, if no-ones buying the prices soon drop. It’s lower than almost DS reseller sites. What some people think their worn out Dunks are worth on eBay and places like depop is laughable.

Edit: StockX’s % for being the middle person is high though.

The Facebook groups are really good.

1 Like

Bargains galore

1 Like

“I’ve been riding this a lot” when you can see he’s literally just dug it out of storage

Poor sod

2 Likes

Im not watching the beginning because Im trying to limit the amount of really depressing word salad I encounter on a daily basis but does he explain why he’s selling a load of shit for a fortune?

Homeless

So cooked.

1 Like

Being 60 years old and about to be homeless would warrant some sympathy or support for pretty much anyone else - shame he’s such a knob.

1 Like

Bahaha, I will listen to that on the way home.