Gifted Hater

Do you think Ricky and Jeff are self aware enough to realise they’re being totally mocked?

I’m not sure they are, they probably think they were chosen for their skate ability

Ricky is totally aware. He understands his role in this sort of shit. Jeff however……the irony and fun of this event was completely lost on him BUT you need a skater of his level to make the ‘comp’ interesting.

3 Likes

Don’t get me wrong, I love taking the piss, just an hour I could have spent doing something else. I didn’t hate it, just wasn’t 10/10, probably a 6/10

1 Like

Did anyone watch the one with the black guy that was on last night, those two should work together more they’re a good combo. Does anyone have a link to the guys youtube page? Can’t see the link on GH’s page.

Haven’t watched GH for a while now, but I hope it’s XIII you’re talking about. He rules, and GH has mentioned having him on his thing before, I think.

https://www.youtube.com/@xiii.storee/videos

1 Like

Yeah that’s the fella, was cracking me up

1 Like

Ah, great news! He’s really good.

1 Like

This is gonna keep me entertained for some time. He’s very concerned with tricks being locked in correctly lol

2 Likes

Yeah I watched it @Barf Such a good duo! Worked really well. Hoping for more!

1 Like

Don’t presume the Strobeck one will be shit.

1 Like

He’s just done an episode on P Rod which I hope goes into details about Paul’s recent YouTube output. Should go up this week

It’s more about Prod and Mikey Taylor’s obsession with making money. It’s a pretty funny watch. He said he was going to put it on yt so should be soon.

1 Like
3 Likes

His best work to date for me. Benjamin Button :joy: Deep joy. All well deserved

12 Likes

Just about to post this

Only 10 mins in and have lol’d so many times

“WHERE’S THE 30 RACK OF COORS? YOU GUYS ARE SUCH BETAS”

“MIKEY’S HEAD IS SHAPED LIKE A FOOTBALL”

hahahaha so good

6 Likes

Primitive need an actual (or better) art director. Arguably the best team in skateboarding and it looks like a company you’d find in Toys r Us.

Makes you realise how integral someone like Spike Jonze or Andy Jenkins was to Girl in their heyday.

6 Likes

This is great. Down with P Rod

‘Who gives a fuck’ over Dyrdek talking about ordering teriyaki chicken 7 days a week :joy:

9 Likes

They try to do what Supreme do with all the collabs but without any of the insight and intelligence or strategy. Love or hate Supreme there is depth and thought out intent to what they do. Primitive is just throwing a load of shit at the fan and yeah it feels totally disconnected from their video output.

6 Likes

The most telling part is when Paul says he’s the owner but doesn’t even know what product is being made until it arrives at his door. Also, saying it’s like he’s sponsored by the brand. I can’t help but feel he’s being played for a mug by whoever his business partners are. I wouldn’t expect him to be fully hands on with the business but at least half in the office half in the streets (park).

I can only imagine they’re having a weekend crisis meeting over brunch right now and Paul is probably thinking about trying to fix the shit situation he’s in. Or not.

4 Likes

He’s probably sitting in his isolation cocoon having a panic smoothie as we speak.

Mikey Taylors investing videos only getting 500 views in a month lmao

3 Likes