Gifted Hater

This is the only thing making me interested in Skateboarding. @judithpriest was waiting to find the skate moss intro before making this thread.

1 Like

I would definitely recommend subscribing to his Patreon if you’ve rinsed his YouTube dry. Some fantastic content on there!

1 Like

Quite enjoy GH. Always a few chuckles in his vids.

I want him to meet Steve Berra one day, maybe they could even have a game of skate?!

Link for this?

1 Like

Was close the other day! Dane Burman tried to get him to go to The Berrics with him but Joa (GH) wasn’t down haha

1 Like

Booooooo

GH keeping it real lol

1 Like

All his vids are pretty fantastic but this skatepark review was 10/10. Highly enjoyable from start to finish!

6 Likes

The “we make it look easy” always makes me laugh in his vids

3 Likes

Has anyone watched the latest Patreon video? I don’t wanna post it because it’s paid for.

Nigel’s vid critique?

1 Like

It’s great!

1 Like
6 Likes

That was on Patreon already so fucking good.

Some people are going to get very upset about that.

Kind of annoying that it was a patreon only video that we pay a monthly subscription for only for it to then be posted on YouTube a week or two later.

I hope that doesn’t become the norm. As much as I love Joa, he’s been a bit lazy lately.

1 Like

Yer that’s annoying but doesn’t happen that often. Just been a slow month from him.

Patron can just mean early excess to some content too, it doesn’t mean everything is exclusive.