Gnarly Photos thread

Baby Flo, my baby Flo ooo ooo baby Flo

Flo Marfaing 1993, from the Baggy Pants Snall Whelks group on FB

7 Likes

Posting the odd random skate photo for those who don’t have an Insta account. For those who do, check out Skateflyer
Gary Lee, Andover 1981

5 Likes

Skateflyer update… Danny Webster blasting a backside air at Crystal Palace, mid 1980’s

10 Likes

Do you think we need a separate thread for these.

I would say so. Old school photos or something.

1 Like

I swear every thread I open is some old bowl photo and to be honest I find them a bit boring.

2 Likes

It was suggested to me that this was the place to post but fair enough if you don’t like I’ll stop posting them.

I just meant start a new thread for them.

Agreed, @Spike just whack new ones in a new thread.

I dare say these pics miss the age bracket of this forum by minimum 5 years, but crack on

1 Like

This forum is a good place to post them, but ‘I think’ this thread is mainly for new/newly uncovered photos of gnarly stuff. It’s been way off brief for a while now, but I guess it’s still worth trying to instil some order :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Who is that?

Think someone said Louie Lopez in another thread

1 Like

Yeah it is Lou-Lo.

Hope it’s grind all the way to pop out over the street and not a short grind to back into the bank. If it’s not I might have to go there and do it myself.

2 Likes

Is it a drop in grind?

His weight positioning looks like he’s going back into the bank. It’s slightly leaning back more than over the rail, to pop over in to the street and once he hits the bank he won’t have long to set up for the duck down to roll out, so it’ll have to be short too.

Looks like he’s coming in off those blocks to the right, ollie on.

1 Like

Fucking nails.

1 Like

That is completely fucked no matter what went down!

‘Oh shit!’ crash mat = manbag bloke and wheelie bin

1 Like

man like Hairy Rob treated this thread like royalty on n26

anywho, baby Pupecks robbed from insta

7 Likes

Greg Conroy from Grey Skate Mag

(i tried these on a curb once, 5 milleniums ago. serious heebie jeebies)

11 Likes