Gone Skateboarding?

There is one in Northallerton and a small one out in the countryside in Appleton Wiske (fun for a bit and you’ll probably have to yourself).

1 Like

Been to Appleton Wiske.

1 Like

Was there last month on holiday didn’t get to do any skating though, went to knaresborough with the fam was lovely. Darlo isn’t too far north there a couple of indoors there non?

1 Like

Outdoor in Darlo (South Park) and an indoor (4motion) but you have to book and make sure it’s a skate session. If you’re willing to travel this far over, I’d check out Preston Park, it’s good. Lot’s of different bits if you look about and it’s in the grounds of a museum/stately home, so it’s rad to just walk around too.

2 Likes

I usually pop up to Darlington and grab something from Legacy. Went to Leeds today grabbed some new wheels (53mm GT forulmula fours) then skated Ripon this afternoon.

2 Likes

will be at oxhey tomorrow morning around half ten if anyone’s in the area! with the legend deeyo no less : )

1 Like

anyone in east london who wants to win some stuff, come to walthamstow on sunday, we doing our annual skate jam. we only had 2 weeks notice to sort it out but we got a bunch of good prizes , and there will be nice music all day

6 Likes

Lovely poster.
Wish I could make it to this annual jam some day, I love this park and the vibe there. Have fun!

My mate is organizing a jam with a local association tomorrow. Highest ollie, longest ollie, best trick on a grind box I built and much more. I’ll be judging apparently. Hopefully I’ll manage to skate loads before people start giving me too many free beers. :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

went here yesterday - worth a visit if you are in the Amersham area

2 Likes

Haha that’s my local! It’s fun isn’t it.

yes! and wasnt too busy either - little manny pad is perfect

I’m about that spine.

Loads of kids showed up and had the time of their life, older farts killed it too, what a great day. Some incredible skating.
I’ve been skating solo 95% of the time since Covid and catching up with so many mates at the same time was awesome and really good for the soul. Happy hangover this morning (yeah).
People were pretty stoked on the grind box I built too! Here it is, one last time:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CT_rd1Cr1tR/

10 Likes

We had a nightmare with the weather, beautiful day on Saturday and Monday but pissed down all Sunday afternoon. But still managed to get 3 categories under 8s, 8-12s and 12-16s completed before the rain

Then these 5 nutters kept skating

everyone had a blast despite the weather. had over 30 toddlers doing a skate lesson as well. really interesting demographic change from 2 years ago was the number of parents pushing their kids into the under 8s as that category didnt exist then. unfortunately couldn’t do the girls comp before the rain so will aim to reschedule that as a mini jam for them

we are doing another one at Cann Hall skatepark in leyton this sunday 26th if anyone is about for that.

Before the rain

8 Likes

Internet dream team are heading back to pioneer tomorrow @ 7pm. Open invite, come get a trick in our next amazing edit.

5 Likes

Whoa whoa whoa we’re doing that again? Geeeez

@hugo bought a dadcam tripod. We can recreate the fully flared intro.

2 Likes

hang on hang on hang on, is that twice in a month?

4 Likes

Yep you’re coming right?

Also, PM me your number, I don’t have it any more

It’s every other Wednesday now. This week is on.

Expect a shit edit after the session.

3 Likes