In the news thread

Has he eased up a little bit since Morrissey got binned?

https://twitter.com/ianbrown/status/1329013976806662151?s=20

1 Like

Itā€™s in the news thread so it must be true.

3 Likes

Time to fuck off yet?

4 Likes

It would be good to have her given the boot although it is quite unlikely.
Under May she went on holiday to Israel and managed to fit in what was supposed to be an on the quiet visit to the Israeli government.
Youā€™d expect a sacking for that sort of shit, but no, she was made to resign instead, notably different to being sacked.

1 Like

sheā€™s a toxic cunt.

Good on him to call out this mess and quit his job( tho he should have had to). This wonā€™t be swept under the carpet that easily hahaha!

2 Likes

And there you have itā€¦

Government adviser on bullying report resigns after PM backs Priti Patel

https://f7td5.app.goo.gl/1jyiVe

Problem is that now she has been given a green light to carry on being a shit.

He did the same with Cummings eye sight excuse, why is anyone shocked?

4 Likes

There seems to be a lot of outrage over Patel out there, I think if they stick with her much longer it could be much more trouble than sheā€™s worth. Sheā€™s effectively an instantaneous replacement for Cummings.

Although many people would probably be saying ā€œWell, why not send the fuckers to a shitty island? At least theyā€™re not here and as long as itā€™s not a nice island, getting a fucking free holiday out of itā€

I didnā€™t mean replacement as in role, but another figure in the party that the opposition or indeed anyone who isnā€™t a fan of what theyā€™re doing can use as an example of poor management.

1 Like

Hopefully that includes himself

People will be out with pitchforks to get rid of him anyway if the announcements coming on Monday are true, with even tougher lockdowns. If you think people are losing their shit now, wait till they hear about Christmas not happening, oof!

She might end up being the ā€œuseful idiotā€ or fall-guy in the same way that Jeremy Hunt was as Health Secretary, for example - a convenient meat shield for any flak that heads Borisā€™ or Sunakā€™s or some other actually important Toryā€™s way. Just trot her out to face the press and public any time there needs to be bad news delivered. Hancockā€™s been doing a fair bit of that over the last few months but heā€™s had a much lower profile over the last few weeks. My money is on her sticking around way longer than weā€™d hope.

1 Like

What time is Bojo releasing his next brain fart?

Nowā€¦

ā€˜The Prime Minister will address the House of Commons at 3.30pmā€¦ā€™

1 Like

Here is a massive and obvious flaw in the pub curfew upgrade that everyone has noticed. last orders at 10pm, 1 hour drinking up time, Iā€™ll have 5 pints please at 21.59 and wobble out the door an hour later with all my mates.

1 Like

He said pubs in tier 1 can stay open till 11pm, right? So a midnight kick out? Weā€™re getting dangerously close to being able to have a NYE party, haha.

Off you fuck.

2 Likes