In the news thread

3 Likes
3 Likes

4 Likes

though have messaged HR

‘As a true British patriot…’

2 Likes

Jesus there’s so much pre-written content, must be weird writing obits for people who haven’t died yet. Probably pretty therapeutic if you don’t like them.

Gutted , He just missed out on a card from the queen on his 100th

4 Likes

quite a few people commenting that the timing of this is outstanding. now the news cycles are going to be 100% about him and ignore both NI and the AZ stuff

i think it’s likely we’ll see a return to the 90s, perhaps this time with less kindness in regards to civilian casualties…

Waiting for the Mail to blame Meghan. Maybe the stress killed him.

1 Like

Can’t wait for the drama about whether they attend the funeral or not. Actually I can

2 Likes

We better get a bank holiday for the funeral

1 Like

Prince Philip movement - Wikipedia these guys will be gutted!

Quite interesting, wasn’t aware of this

1 Like

I looked it up.
He wants a ‘low-key’ affair so I highly doubt it.

Fuck what he wants, I want a long weekend. Selfish bastard, what sort of public servant was he?

5 Likes

Ive been reading up on the rules of sucession. Thats a weird set of rules

I have family connections to that part of the world - Vanuatu and Kiribati , what was The Gilbert and Ellis Islands, The Prince Phillip and even more the John Frum thing has always amused and intrigued me.

In light of this news, I am certain the NI loyalists will cease their ‘demonstrations’ and mark their devotion to the monarchy through sombre respectful mourning…

…right?

7 Likes

That angles already been mentioned on Fox News…

It was the Oprah interview that caused his decline lol.

I live near so I’m heading down to the Palace for a nose. Would you guys like me to mark the prayer card under N26 or UKSF?

5 Likes