In the news thread

‘’ containing his luggage worth thousands of pounds.’’

If anyone in the Birmingham area gets offered a bargain Scientology auditing e-meter you’ll have a fair idea where it came from then.

7 Likes

Yep, schools are back alright.

Demented. Sickening. Unforgivable

Wait so he got his animals through and left all his staff behind?

‘…they weren’t allowed to cross the line from Taliban to British control’

It reads as if the Taliban stopped them (staff) from crossing or I’m sure British soldiers would of helped them, hopefully. His staff must be Afghanistan, where as Pen Farthing is a British national, ex royal marine, so the Taliban won’t stop him.

Good idea that. Could catch on.

6 Likes

Don’t know what’s more wtf - that he was there alone or that people realised he was a Tory and they bought him drinks without trying to poison him.

2 Likes

So he never actually gave up the old cocaine?

2 Likes

Heard he’s very good friends with the trade envoy to columbia.

1 Like

I don’t have a problem with that.

Same as when Abbot had a Mojito on the train.

People need to blow off steam.

He’s still a cock but yeah, let him have a dance.

1 Like

Tories should never ever try and act like a normal person. It’s disturbing.

4 Likes

Oh, don’t get me wrong, he’s 50 on his own in what looks like a club that drug takers attend, it’s weird as fuck.

If im his age and want to blow off steam after getting divorced I’m hiring more than 1 sex worker to come over.

2 Likes

Universities have trade envoys?

Hmm…could blame it on autocorrect or I could say sod you smartypants.

I’ll go for sod you smartypants.

Never forget.

Fuck this Michael Fabricant.

2 Likes

I’ve never been and could be WAY off the mark, but isn’t Aberdeen a bit of a Tory enclave in Scotland?

Probably all the oil money.

1 Like

They’ve been in power for 11 years, so a lot of people actually like them unfortunately.

Not just there, the Highlands and the Western Isles have loads of retired English people. They voted for Brexit up there.

1 Like

Wtf is this alpaca bollocks all about. How has this become a story? This country cares way, way, way, way more about animals than other humans.

4 Likes