In the news thread

this shit pisses me off so much

let alone the ridiculous hypocrisy of these tories being “tough on immigration” whilst simultaneously fucking up closing our borders against covid time and time again

2 Likes

Images of boats floating in the channel with starving people and people either side with pitchforks pushing them back and forth.

3 Likes

you know how in the states they had that unofficial group called the “mile men” or “minute men” or some shit who patrolled the Mexican border with guns and blatantly killed bare people. i bet there are groups here just itching at the chance of sitting on a beach in Kent with stick and knives to beat up brown people

1 Like

Yeah confrontation never works with these people, seems to just justify everything they think about “libtards”.

Best thing to do is just to be excellent to everyone you meet.

I remember being in Manchester shortly after the brexit vote, waiting at a bus stop next to a lady in full garb. Some horrible crackhead comes up and starts screaming some shit about “this is england blah blah blah”, we just ignored him I just had a nice chat with her about random shit instead. Seemed to cheer her up.

6 Likes

it’s worse than that. They’re there, but with Youtube accounts and PAYG data plans.

2 Likes

My favorite one was walking through the northern quarter at night, some indian bloke in front of me. Another horrible crackhead emerges and goes “OI YOUR NOT FROM ROUND ERE WHERE YOU FROM”

Guy responded: “I feed the homeless at weekends.”

Crackhead just walked away like nothing happened. It was glorious. Such a classy response.

6 Likes

It’s almost like Boris and Co are making sure migrants are on the front pages instead of their new tax hikes for the less well off, so people forget!? It works every time for them.

7 Likes

Just been listening to this on the radio.
Apparently Cruella Patel wants the uk boarder force sitting at the edge of UK waters to send back boats whilst in french waters .

Good luck with that you heartless bitch.

4 Likes

Was just on a training session on a software thing that analyses social media.

The girl doing it got to one screen that had Priti Patel in big red writing and she clicked on it and was scrolling around trying to figure out why there were so much negativity around her. She had no idea who she was.

I was laughing my tits off.

3 Likes

It’s bad enough she’s gone through with the idea but equally mad is there are people who want to enforce it all day long as a job

i’m sure we’ve talked about this on here before but i’m fairly certain she is one of the worst human beings ever. blatant reincarnation of Himler or Hitler or some brian cant

2 Likes
2 Likes
4 Likes
3 Likes

9 Likes

For someone who claims to definitely not be a big dodgy nonce, Prince Andrew sure is acting strangely like a big dodgy nonce.

5 Likes

The other week MP Gavin Williamson confuses Marcus Rashford with Maro Itoje and now this…

2 Likes

Is that not her or something? I don’t know what she looks like.