In the news thread

I’m heavily inclined to take them at their word on this. It’s just far easier for them in so many ways to not have a back door which various governments have been asking for. Also it’s existence would risk a huge scandal and break their own Ts&Cs.

I don’t think there’s anyone in Britain more deserving of being dragged behind some sheds and given a complete and utter kicking.

2 Likes

That doesn’t make any sense, just as Javid’s comments on the matter didn’t. What an embarrassing government we have, possibly the worst I’ve seen.

Same. Scotland’s just been told not to call an ambulance unless it’s life-threatening.

Despite non-life-threatening issues becoming fatal if they’re left for too long.

They got the Brain figure spot on

2 Likes

A glimmer of hope?

1 Like

I don’t know how they managed to get a gigantic bag of shit to talk like this. Very impressive.

2 Likes

The thing is, idiots would fall for it and be willing to give up their human rights, because it has the word migrants tacked on to it, without thinking what that would actually involve for the British public and how the tories would use it against us.
Surely Gullis can’t be that stupid that he really thinks Britain can just drop migrants off anywhere we feel like with no say in it from the other countries involved? Smoke and mirrors!

3 Likes

Interesting. Thought he was a tough guy. He’s probably died and they just need a couple of days to work on his replacement double.

2 Likes

Jesus christ that’s amazing. What an absolute brian cant

Is it also because they look nothing a like.

2 Likes

I mean, it is on Facebook… Not much reality over there.

3 Likes

Please ask this at your local builders merchants . Ask them how well it’s going for their materials

3 Likes

Bananas like horseshoes.

2 Likes

Oh god. Someone is going to cum so, so hard. Gallons of the stuff.

3 Likes

Fucking hell Texas is some next level hellhole

2 Likes

That’s like a recoloured slavery photo from the 1820s.

4 Likes

The same gobshites were screeching about being “pro-life” recently when their governor signed that brutal anti-abortion law.

I wonder if they’ve killed off enough people during the pandemic to turn it blue at the next election. I hope so because right now that place is going insane. Listened to a good podcast the other day about their new abortion bounty law https://www.nytimes.com/2021/09/03/podcasts/the-daily/texas-abortion-law-supreme-court-roe-v-wade.html

My employers head office is in Texas. The company and employees based there are as far removed from those pictures as you could be. However you can most likely guess which city they’re based in! One who dresses a bit like a cowboy is a bit sus though.

Everywhere seems a bit nuts at the moment, and to be honest I’m quite worried what kind of future is in store for my children.