Instagram Blowouts

Pullman going viral

https://twitter.com/holycow_inc/status/1312443172782440448?s=21

2 Likes

1 Like

Haha in the replies. Hey guys guys, just to let you know, I’m pretty sick too, here a pic to prove it. Also write books

4 Likes

Heard Trawler was one of the ‘Take are country back’ mob… Who was he pro for? Brand-X?

3 Likes

Haha yeah I saw that. Such a douchey move. Guys a total gammon anyway.

1 Like

Probably. He’s almost a pensioner.

1 Like

I don’t think trawler was ever pro?

FAKE NEWS

4 Likes

Trawler made some cool books but he’s one to steer clear of on social media.

He’s like a non drug addict Duane Peters

3 Likes

They’re cool books because they’re full of photos Paul Duffy took.

1 Like

Wow, what a desperate CMOAC post.

I really liked that Pulman footage but damn, the hip cliche’s are strong on that one. Tucking tops in and skating freaks me out, such a weird look and that other dudes trousers?

1 Like

My mate Toby told me to never trust a man with his t shirt tucked in.

But his no-complies are the best, so I’ll let him off. Pulman footage is always great. Love watching him cruising round mile end and Stockwell. He seems to be living his best life.

6 Likes

I’m sure I saw a picture of him wearing a vest, tucked in, the other day.
Proper red card material. :smiley:

He looks like he’s enjoying himself at the moment and seeing him stoked (on Insta - I don’t know him IRL) stokes me out.

So insane that all this shit just ends up drowning in Instagram. Imagine this footage coming out pre-Internet. It’s mad

2 Likes

jeez!
That’s what made BoB Burnquist famous and now it’s just insta norm. Kid has got some style now though.

Love seeing this dude skate Dean Lane:

1 Like

He and his older brother have the same style and posture as their dad Spex, who was pro in the 70s/80s. Proper OG dynasty going on there! Bear is rad, he’s been skating since he was tiny.

Rad, like it. He has a little Damien Carabajal in his tweaky hands, not in a bad way though.

He moves like Cardiel

Jesus wept. Marky boy at it again.

8 Likes