Instagram Blowouts

Incredible foot work once again.

Was thinking about nollie backside nosegrinds yesterday, I want to learn them even more now.

Omgggggg

Nollie backside grinds are so hard for me. Just can’t figure it out

6 tricks, 2 pushes. Magic bearings

3 Likes

Backside nollies are just so awkward.

1 Like

They’re awkward and can be scary, yeah. Definitely not my strong point.
Practice approaching a curb straight and do nollie axle stalls first, then take try nollie backside grinds when you feel more confident.

That’s actually what I did to start getting them and nollie nose slides. The nose slides I was able to move up to a ledge but the back fifties are weird. Funnily enough i find if I aim for back five-0 I can sometimes shuffle it together but it ain’t pretty and is probably about 1/100

It’s nice to see someone who knows the beauty of a well done straight forward heelflip. Hard to make them look nice but he does it.

1 Like

You can torque the 5-0 into some kind of Suski grind which makes it easier to get into.
I toyed with fakie backside nosegrinds and fakie backside grinds today. No wonder why so many people do their fakie backside nosegrinds all tweaked, not straight. I have to work on those.

Thought about this clip listening to Tom Snape’s Bunt interview in the car:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CEtT8D3Dna-/

I feel like straight heelflips get a bad rep because most of the time they’re done by heelflip guys. They’re underrated.
JB, Lucas, Lavar, Crockett and tons of people made them look really good.

1 Like

I only ever did straight heelflips for one day in my entire life. I was so so stoked but they were so stinking that I never tried again. Had backside heels and half cab heels because they’re so much easier. But straight heelflips were the death of me.

I’ve said it here many times and I’ll say it again, heelflips are the trick of the skate gods. when a trick is easier switch than regular you know it’s a bit of a prick

4 Likes

Switch big heels are easy as fuck compared to a regular straight heelflip.

FUCK HEELFLIPS IMO

2 Likes

Rofl cracked me up mate

Went street skating - second shitty clip. Third clip shows what happens when you are an amazing skateboarder who comes through problems with alcoholism (over a year sober) and I know he won’t mind me saying that as he is helping me with my problems.

2 Likes

30K Likes, 558 Comments - greyson fletcher (@greyson_fletcher) on Instagram: "One foot with a twist @805beer 
🎥 @brother0cean"

1 Like

He might only have one trick, but he makes it look good!

I approve this message.

1 Like

Let’s settle this.

Heelflips?

• Beautiful
  • Stinking

0 voters

i don’t think it’s about whether they’re beautiful or stinking. i think a lot of people struggle with them because the flick is so fucking weird. for me they’re either floppy and shit or absolute beautiful and come up really well. the deciding factor of which it’s gonna be is alignment of the planets. no amount of practice will improve your heelflips - the consistency you had with them the day you were born is the consistency you’ll have with them now