Instagram Blowouts

If you’re going to be pedantic about it surely it’s a front tail?

In bizarro world maybe where everything is back to front and wrong is right.

You’re approaching it the same way as a fakie front 5050. Imagine playing it in reverse, it would be a regular front tail. Anyway you’re the guy who said bigspin front boards don’t exist why would I listen to you

My usual way of working out fakie trick names is to imagine the trick going forwards. Which in this case would be an inward heel something or other biggie. So play that in reverse but then change bs to fs because his shoulders turn backwards like a fs half cab.

So actually maybe i was (almost) correct all along @franc. My crime was the mixing of stances in the description.

Edit. My brain hurts

It’s a fakie backside tailslide. Don’t have to imagine anything. It is what it is.

2 Likes

Nordberg has always skated like that, ever since I saw him around Bristol every now and again around 04/05 when he was in his mid teens. It’s quite natural for him.

You’re so wrong. It’s a fakie backtail

1 Like

I’m happy to be proven wrong but explain why doing any other trick approaching the ledge from that side riding fakie would be frontside, but that’s backside?

Nope. Fakie back lip and fakie back noseblunt. It’s all the same. Fakie to a backside slide.

1 Like

I’m not saying you’re wrong I’m asking it to be explained

Oooh I wanna see a fakie back noseblunt

It’s not proven wrong, it’s just wrong.

1 Like

You’re doing a fakie Ollie and sliding a back tail.

1 Like

What doesn’t help, for example, is that often the same movement has opposite names depending on the stance. Like a bs nollie and a fs half cab is the same trick in terms of physical movement and yet has different direction descriptions. Because one is just a trick going in reverse

I think generally it’s because traditionally the trick names for fakie come from vert skating where you are literally doing the trick backwards.

ey? surely a fakie frontside 180 moves towards your butt and nollie backside 180 moves towards your weiner/fuzzy-axe-wound?

shrug

berrics can call a 3-shuv an impossible all they want. if you spin backside it’s backside, if you’re going backwards it’s still backside

Gonna mute this thread whilst you lot argue about trick names that have been the same since 1990.

5 Likes

it’s okay. i’m always wrong. it just doesn’t particularly bother me

ballbag as fuck but who cares ey

13 Likes