Instagram Blowouts

Snapped laces homies been out.

I hope he starts appearing a bit more often

Don’t see bs 360 heels on flat that often
https://www.instagram.com/p/CJb6C1Kl8fTyzLKUX7ztuOmywDg33QACtAOUG40/?igshid=ovuljzrx7nec

The fakie tre was so nicely popped.

5-0 and switch 5-0 flip out were so balanced.

2 Likes

Dee in NB

1,627 Likes, 37 Comments - Dee Collins 🇮🇪 (@dee_sb) on Instagram: "New Year ✨ Let’s hope 2021 is like this 📈
#nb1010 
#nbnumeric 
#skateboarding
#trusttiago 
@nbnumeric 
@tiagolemoskt"

Hang on. Do these not auto embed anymore?

tenor

3 Likes

To my credit, I was drunk and hiding in a damp loft in the middle of a game of hide and seek. It is however a fantastic line

1 Like

Bold claim.

Bobby splitting the crowd with this one.

I’ve noticed that high profile people seem to have the details of their passing kept private more often in recent years which is obviously fine but I guess that will always encourage conspiracy theorists as well.

Weird innit that the only people I know that are into numerology and conspiracies are also super paranoid? odds are too high though there mustn’t be a link, or maybe that’s what they want us to think?

6 Likes

He definitely got some issues. But you’d like to think he’d have enough common sense to see this is an emotional issue and to shut up for a second.

He’s a proper numberwang.

1 Like

Puleo has always been that guy who assumes he is the smartest in the room, which was and is his biggest downfall.

Great skateboarder on many levels. It kind of ends there, though.

5 Likes

Peaked at Penal Code.

1 Like

I dunno. Static II was heavy.

I like the way he ties things together in skate videos - e.g. songs being used because artist is from where he is from or talks about something specific to what you are seeing. Or that he is quite thoughtful over where portraiture is shot, etc. as it is all made relevant.

…but he should definitely let the skating do the talking.

2 Likes

https://www.instagram.com/p/Be_YIumha1z/?igshid=1k1hsbnbqb94m

8 Likes

Perfect.

His son died a few years ago and I think he had weight problems too. It’s not like he’s been sitting there working on new music.

1 Like

1 Like