Instagram Blowouts

Wow. That comment is insane. Literally just proved they are correct in calling him out.

I think I’ve missed the first part of this…

Check Oyolas comment in that link Mick put up.

Reads first few lines: OK Ricky, nicely handled. Let’s move on, I agree with th…

Scrolls down: Oh god.

5 Likes

“You should hear some of the shit my black friends say”

Would not be a good defence if using the N word as a white bloke.

I can’t believe someone’s done an account digging up offensive things people said years ago. It’s pretty lame. Also I can’t see Oyola’s comment when I click the link. What did he say? Not a huge fan of his skating but you have to leave this sort of stuff in the past.

I’ve not seen many specific accounts made for this sort of thing but taking great effort to sift through old videos to find offensive things in them is far from abnormal these days.

Wow. He really took that in an unnecessary direction. Talk about digging your own grave

2 Likes

Yeh he probably should have ignored it.

1 Like

Also what’s a ‘hair cuttery’? But I do agree with his point. Who fucking cares that he used the word ‘gay’ in a pejorative sense 20 years ago? The world’s moved on but there are still censorious idiots judging people over minor past transgressions.

He just didn’t word it in the best way.

1 Like

Also I just watched the original clip. Pretty much a non event. Why on Earth did he react that way

4 Likes

Have they got ‘I fell cos of Fred’s gay outfit’ on there?

Oh Ricky, that’s not fine, that’s not fine oh Ricky!

5 Likes

We all said That’s gay and whatnot on here 10-15 years ago so it’s shitty to drag it up but by the comment he posted, he’s not moved forward with the times.

1 Like

That would have been way better.

That account is pretty petty.

Everyone has things in their past that they wish they hadn’t said or done. The only problem is if you keep doing them when you’ve learnt to regret them or you never learn

2 Likes

5 Likes

Sick. I still love Arto’s k grind switcheroo more though.

1 Like

Tell me this isn’t amazing

15K Likes, 498 Comments - Jimmy Wilkins (@jimmy_wilkins) on Instagram: "📹 @bobbybils"

9 Likes