Instagram Blowouts

Hypnotising.

1 Like

12K Likes, 135 Comments - New Balance Numeric (@nbnumeric) on Instagram: "The @tiagolemoskt 1010 in full affect. šŸ„©#TrustTiagošŸ„¦ā ā 
ā ā 
šŸ“¹ @antclaravall & @nono4sk8ā ā 
ā ā 
#NBnumericā ā 
#NM1010"

Lovely.

Maybe thatā€™s the footplant version of the heelflip guy syndrome?

2 Likes

Apols for etc but most people wonā€™t have seen this:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CNNG566lLvq/?igshid=10d9lirvrfzp7

3 Likes

2 Likes

Shoe quiz tonight.

https://instagram.com/stories/skatepubquiz/2544351760698729192?igshid=mqq4vcosmatr

Iā€™m fine, camera is fine, video is going fine.

8 Likes

The Edge is fine, Adam Clayton is fine, the drummer is fine.

10 Likes

I like seeing everything thatā€™s posted in this thread but maybe someone could start a UK thread for instagram?

Just occured to me looking at @mrkartzz latest post with @nug_lord that both are worth a follow for anyone into the UK scene though theyā€™re easy to miss due to the sheer volume of content thatā€™s out there.

Iā€™d like to follow more sick UK skaters from scenes around the country.

1 Like

I think thatā€™s a good idea.
Feel free

2 Likes

What the fuck is Bobby Puleo on about?

I genuinely canā€™t follow. At least with other stupid posters I could read it and say ā€œI see how you got there, youā€™re wrong but I can see your working outā€ but Ive just gone through a few of his latest posts and theyre literally just words thrown together:

Skyfall is the 23rd Bond film. Nasa said something falls to Earth everyday. There is a character called Q who had been in 21 of 24 films. It was released in America 11/9

Iā€™m lost

Not as much as that fruit job.
The guy is so gone in the head

What am I missing? Just had a quick look at his IG and it seems okay?

It seems like heā€™s increasingly gotten into gnostic numerical conspiracy theories.
Iā€™ll always love his skating though.

2 Likes

Think he meant guy as in that guy not Guy Mariano?

1 Like

What maldoror said. Gone down the conspiracy road with a twist

Ha and I like that there is only one Guy .

1 Like

Guy Kampfen!

6 Likes

Dā€™oh, haha.

smokeā€™s pisstake of him the other day was golden, pretty sure puleo replied as well