Instagram Blowouts

I saw on Caspar or Kyron’s Instagram Stories that there were a bunch of them skating Bloblands so I rode over on my bike and was lurking in the bushes while they filmed this.

7 Likes

P2PBSH

2 Likes

20 Likes

Exactly.

1 Like

Not fussed about his obsession with chips because who the fuck doesnt like chips and if he wants to dress like a private schoolboy thats up to him, but after watching Blodney’s latest instagram story I cannot and will not excuse him keeping his squash in the fucking fridge.

He’s a monster and should be stopped.

1 Like

I have no opinion on squash.
The chips I can forgive.
But the sheer quantity of beans, gadzooks.

2 Likes

1 Like

He’s using that fork as if he’s never seen cutlery before.

7 Likes

Very Stabby…

2 Likes

He’s not even using a sausage as a breakwater, the world has gone mad

7 Likes

Hang on, the first and second photos are of the same food. He’s gone and got changed mid beanage.

6 Likes

Almost like the food is a prop

5 Likes

7 Likes

That amount of beans will lead to trouble later. :dash:

2 Likes

Oh yeah, same table cloth, ect… whats the Thames thing on the table for the last photo shoot, I mean just hanging in a greasy spoon, eating beans like any working class lad photo?

1 Like

That is a lot of beans for no toast.

6 Likes

I’m also not sure I agree with having green beans alongside jacket potato and beans. Feels wrong.

Potatoes and beans, in various forms. Mans is missing quite a lot of levels from the food pyramid

Saw that trick earlier and was impressed but never expected to think about it again…now that I read Kalis’ comment it has new significance. This proves to me that context is everything.