Instagram Blowouts

Haven’t clicked it but is this the clip with the ride out over rubbly coping stones? He rips so hard.

In sort of related recent discussion…I saw people talking about Hosoi here the other day and I actually think Hosoi is THE best pool skater ever.

This just came up in another feed… the universe is a strange wonderful place where sometimes everyone just happens to be talking about chips, eggs and beans at the same time for different reasons, haha.

Screen Shot 2021-07-05 at 19.33.32

I hope he can bean plant.

His butler wasn’t there to feed him .

It’s made out of plastic. He carts it round bloody everywhere.
When he’s at Southbank, he tucks it down the side of the quarter pipe so as to not get it dirty.

6 Likes

Agreed yeah love him he’s like a vertical Wes Kremer, just saw that rubble ride the other day and was blown away but I like his triple carves and the way he makes dorky moves look easy on ridiculously gnarly transition. Pure and natural!

2 Likes

I buzzed off this one earlier.

2 Likes

:flushed:

5 Likes

Bs tail trick was pretty cool but I refuse to like anything that fool V-Plug does!

3 Likes

Nah that was sick.

2 Likes

I love his skating in general but he doesn’t always get it right.

1 Like

Yeah don’t usually care about VPlug, but can’t argue with front 3 heels. Sick trick

2 Likes

it’s the lean he does right after the 360 heel that gets me. doesn’t look possible

1 Like

I was shocked seeing footage of Manzoori doing the ICA steps. TKnox added a twist by hitting the rail.
Korahn going switch is beyond one man’s hyperbole

8 Likes

That was a switch one.

2 Likes

Do V-Plug’s trousers have the zips to turn them into shorts?

1 Like

https://www.instagram.com/p/CRG_ZaWldDO/

Hmm

On an Avanti West Coast train, and not travelling first class? That’s weird. Even I go first class on that.

Like the glasses aren’t the worst thing in that picture

1 Like

Stupid sexy Flanders

8 Likes