Instagram Blowouts

360 flip onto the block is crazy!

5 Likes

Yeah the big spin is great and all but I’m more stoked by the tre. There’s a reason you don’t see a lot of tre flips up or over things especially considering it’s such an iconic trick to have on lock

1 Like

8:58, switch here! Mental, especially as those stairs are longer than your usual stairs.

yeah but its Worrest. he’s the exception to the rule. when i think of tre up things he’s one of the few regulars who comes to mind (especially at that spot)

1 Like

Worrest is the best.
Alley-oop frontside flip up the 3 at Pulaski too, damn.

1 Like

i remember posting here before that he didn’t seem particularly productive in terms of footage and someone (possibly you) made me realise that he puts out fuck tons of footage. just a lot of it is at similar spots and for some reason a lot of it has blended into one in my mind

like Kalis he has a timeless style and i will happily watch his old footage, new footage, whatever

He had 3 sections in 2014 alone, that’s more footage than Gino got in 30 years.

9 Likes

Look at that line at 2:05 in the Quartersnacks part, that quick switch push-it shove, nobody else does shit like this. So ill.

1 Like

Never seen that Luxury part before. Great stuff

2 Likes

There was definitely a couple of years where he wasn’t very productive and seemed to be piling out a bit, but then he totally turned it around.

3 Likes

He definitely went through a mid-career period of not doing much and then all of a sudden got on Nike and put out a million parts

1 Like

I thought it started before he got on Nike, he was wearing Huf’s in that hometown part if I remember correctly.

I think that Hometown Turf Killer is one of my all time favourite parts, and is probably - objectively and scientifically speaking - one of the all time greatest parts. Like top 5 or something.

3 Likes

https://www.instagram.com/p/CRf8KypFEMB/

Strewth

Perilous

First try too

Guess I should go ahead and follow this advice then

4 Likes

Kind of had to be

Yeah you wouldn’t really fancy sessioning a trick like that.

I thought Tony’s thing was awesome but damn Suciu that’s so slick

11 Likes