11 Likes

4 Likes

Wtf thatā€™s sick

How old is he now? I hope I still have the same tricks in ten years time

2 Likes

Should have redone it without the push.

2 Likes

3 Likes

Nice. I like the look of that crazy shed roof rail thing.

spot looks dreamy

Itā€™s a crazy spot. Iā€™m not sure what happened but it appeared to have been demolished at one point and now itā€™s back?

18K Likes, 492 Comments - Marcelo Amador Formiga (@4miga_) on Instagram: "#hockssp #salvearua011 #bscrew12 #qto11 #tic41 #tic41boom  #4miga #latic41 #posso89 #dgkbr 
#marceloformiga #dgksp 
@posso_skateboard 
@dgk.br 
@hocksskate 
#tic2020...

1 Like

From what I understand the original spot was torn down but the local skaters seemed to get the local council to recreate a homage to it that looks pretty similar.
That Formiga guy skated that spot a lot and has loads of mad tailslide combos, I think he had some part in the recreation.

1 Like

yeah assumed it was the same place but that i just hadnā€™t seen the bank bit beforeā€¦ makes a lot more sense that it had been rebuilt with the bank to be fair

1 Like

11K Likes, 449 Comments - Chico Brenes (@chicobrenes) on Instagram: "8.25ā€ Popsicle after a 6yrs plus hiatusā€¦ šŸ“± @dantega415 @luccapanesi"

1 Like

Did I miss something? Has Pier 7 been turned into a legit skate spot? In the same way the Courthouse was? It just seems like there is so much footage coming out of there there at the moment and it has had a make over to make it skateable again.

4 Likes