Instagram Blowouts

Oooooh, this is 45 mins from me. The lesser spotted elbow mini ramp :eyes::heart_eyes::eyes:

6 Likes

Do you want lodger?

1 Like

Come visit! No one ever does. Aside from that legend @Chopper :+1:

4 Likes

Can we go to Estonia is it allowed? I’m double jabbed! Where would you fly to? Tallinn?

Yeah Tallinn. You can to mine from airport is about 4EUR.

Can highly recommend, especially as you can jump on the ferry to Finland for £20 and be there in 2 hours .

Can I actually come?

1 Like

It’s deep

And somehow he did that with absolutely no knowledge of what a time signature is… a visionary genius. (Cue out of sync high hats).

6 Likes

I’m pretty sure the footage was in a full length video a couple of months ago.

1 Like

I like him, of course, but he’s the epitome of dunning kruger in regards to life after his actual skateboarding.

I said it at least twice here before but cmon, Muska has been through some shit and he’s in a mindful and happy place. Let the man be

5 Likes

Yeah, as long as he’s not hurting anyone or trying to sell any lifestyle guru shit merch off the back of it, let him get on with embarrassing himself I say.

Without Muskabeatz, Zoo York would never have gotten Mixtape off the ground.

FACT.

4 Likes

Looks like he’s used a headband to secure the mother of all combovers. Pretty sick.

1 Like

The only thing I care about is that he looks very comfortable on his board these days, would be nice if we could all pretend Supra never happened though.

yeah of course, pm’d you as don’t think I have space for you to crash tho!

1 Like

I wanted to produce music and merge the worlds of Hip Hop and skateboarding together, although it may have been too early for most to understand, I was able to pull that off too.

Can’t wait for this part that surely must be included in All The Streets Are Silent

1 Like

Eli actually told me that. Also said Muska’s ‘Guilty’ part was what made them decide to do Zoo in the first place.

1 Like