Instagram Blowouts

at risk of sounding old or whatever but that’s fucking stupid. it’s not that worthwhile a trick for the risk

3 Likes

should definitely have a helmet on.

5 Likes

I suspect we’re entering the age of basic tricks done in stupid locations, for likes and follows. Like a cross between skateboarding and those folk who post pictures of themselves dangling off skyscrapers.

1 Like

Those Russian brians who hang off skyscrapers, doing backflips and handstands and shit just absolutely trigger the balls off me. Full on palm sweat, cringing, hyperventilating stuff. One thing that makes me think the human race is just better off going extinct.

2 Likes

Yeah, but also…that trick - the way you lean on it to transfer means you’d always fall on one side.

Obvs there is a risk, but trick selection dictates how much.

2 Likes

You stick on the rail and your dead.

2 Likes

I mean, no certainties…but if you stick on the rail, you are leaning in. So you fall forwards into the building.

Either way - and I’ve been asked twice to shoot stuff like this - I’m out on being involved.

2 Likes

But we all love this and it’s way more gnarly

1 Like

No it’s not that hard a trick, only an ollie so it was also a waste of time.

Might go to Kabul and do a kickflip.

4 Likes

Whilst I appreciate @Chopper’s comment and yes, everyone loves the water tower ollie, it’s different

Ollieing a gap that could kill you is gnarly. Riding onto a rail off a wall that is three stories high is just stupid. I’m surprised no one’s gone for the “but any handrail could kill you” argument yet

The photo/footage is sick. I don’t rate it

1 Like

Gnarly. Horribly filmed. Was that angle someone poaching it, while sat in a car that’s parked on a slope and they’re too busy eating a sandwich with the other hand?

Screen Shot 2021-08-25 at 18.09.20

2 Likes

Do tell!

Nothing interesting. A flip trick into a thin bank with a 50ft drop on the far side and a bank to ledge with probably a 100ft drop onto train tracks.

The latter trick got done. I think the clip was in an edit somewhere. The former was never happening. No one was keen to shoot it.

I like filming skate videos. I’m not so down for filming Faces of Death videos.

6 Likes

You could’ve just told them to lean the right way?

3 Likes

No. Different scenario entirely.

Land primo on the flip into the bank, and you’d be tossed into the abyss.
Fuck up the roll away in from the bank to ledge ledge and you’ll again be tossed into the abyss.

For that ride on lipslide, if you fuck the trick up, you get tossed 2.5ft to car park tarmac.

2 Likes

I’ve refused to film a couple of things in the past too because of death factors.

3 Likes

It’s always blown my mind that people skate that ditch by the train tracks on the beach and film tricks whilst the freight train is screaming past. One wrong move and you’re getting mulched.

4 Likes

:joy::joy::joy:

6 Likes

Ive just had a scroll through his feed and he’s absolutely tapped.

I dont get the significance of the shit he’s on about.

10911 303 4

Then its a load of jebends chiming in with “HE DIED ON NOVEMBER THE 4th WHICH WAS 399 DAYS AFTER GEORGE BUSH APPEARED ON OPRAH” then Puleo says “amazing. You couldnt make it up”

7 Likes