Instagram Blowouts

Haha yeah I had the 100% too. So good

1 Like

All that needs saying isā€¦Dime.

1 Like

That is insane. At the end of the power slide he was going so fast I was genuinely abit concerned he was going to whizz straight out of the transition over into the train track

Pritch finds the first ever Panic deck.

https://instagram.com/stories/pritchardswyd/2711116104448719403?utm_medium=copy_link

Already gone, but stoked heā€™s set his strava to miles instead of km.

1 Like

A crime. Itā€™s KM.

3 Likes

Brexit means Brexitā€¦ miles!

What was Pritchardā€™s first Panic board, the pint one, boogie persona Pritch, the cartoon drawing of Pritchard? Or one I canā€™t think of?

Well the story has gone now. Sorry about that think I was a bit late. Might still be on Facebook? The board was a prototype so just had a big oval with ā€˜panicā€™ written in it.

Think his first board was the hamsters one.

2 Likes

The first one was the pete Fowler drawing of a geezer saying ā€˜tidyā€™ in a circle no?

1 Like

Yeah I think it is actually. I would have said that too but didnā€™t trust my own brain so when I went to the artofskatebording website to get a pic and saw the hamster one I posted that.

Yeah pretty sure tidy was his first graphic because city surf reissued that for their 30th anniversary.

Thatā€™s the board I meant by the Pritchard cartoon drawing one.

3 Likes

:heart_eyes:

1 Like

That was very nice, but would you say that thereā€™s a wee teeny bit of afterschool modelling going on there, or is that just his natural unforced style? Like is he consciously exaggerating the twist + knee bend on the landing? Genuinely undecided (not that it really matters anyway).

I had the same feeling with some of Dylan Reiderā€™s clips where it seemed like heā€™d kinda cultivated this slow-motion twisted hunch thing after landing what was already a really good trick.

Both are/were obviously incredibly talented skaters + able to rattle-off incredible stuff in a super nonchalant way anyway, so maybe Iā€™m just nitpicking or seeing stuff that isnā€™t there. What do yous reckon?

3 Likes

Iā€™d say that if you canā€™t say for sure then you have to give them credit for a nice looking trick, but maybe for some even the idea that heā€™s putting on some kind chosen style would put them off.

1 Like

You gotta love him for trying but I canā€™t help wondering how long Muskaā€™s farmer phase is gonna last.

I canā€™t wear a white hoody going about my normal day never mind agricultural work.

3 Likes

ā€˜#muskabeetsā€™ hashtag made me lol.

8 Likes

It feels contrived to me, like heā€™s making love to himself while skating or something. Sick skater, sick trick, nothing really bad to say but Iā€™m not sure thatā€™s natural. Or maybe he wanted to skate like that, kinda forced it/worked on it for years and now does it naturally?

1 Like

Itā€™s hard to do a manual without nonchalantly landing.

Seems fine to me.

3 Likes