Instagram Blowouts

Not seen this one before - front shove bs nose slide shove

https://instagram.com/stories/pjladd/2852831913375583662?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

Edit. Tbh I probs have seen that before, it just seems like most people do front shove crook

1 Like

Nahhh front big spin noseslide surely. I’ve done that trick (badly) and it’s a bigspin

2 Likes

Yeah I debated that. I’ve always felt though that it can’t be a big spin if you go back to regs, because you’re not doing the 180 part of the big spin.

Like a bigspin front board for example - is it a bigspin if you don’t come out to fakie? If you go to regs I’d claim shove front board.

I am very likely wrong, plus I’m never going to do that trick anyway…

Would you say frontside flip to noseslide if you went to fakie? Itd be kickflip nose right? I wouldnt say its a bigspin because youre interrupting it with the noseslide then finishing the 180 off. Shoveit noseslide for me

1 Like

Biggie backside nose biggie.

3 Likes

Absolutely not

2 Likes

This is the correct answer

(although saying backside nose is criminal imo)

2 Likes

Getting flashbacks to the huge Dan Wileman bigspin flip frontboard debate.

If you never get to fakie at any point, a bigspin has never been completed. Simple as that.

6 Likes

This is a hill i will die on.

Even if it’s commonly known as a bigspin in, it’s just plain wrong.

1 Like

Die, die my darling.

6 Likes

Biggie noseslide biggie out.

You saying a biggie front board/nose is any different?

4 Likes

^^^ this

It looks like a big spin. It’s more than a front shove etc etc

Anyway who cares, let’s discuss a good noseslide instead

4 Likes

100% different. If you did a backside shoveit front board coming out forward by your logic you’d call it a bigspin front board coming out forwards. Except it cant be because you’ve not done a 180 to make it a bigspin. Which goes back to my point about interrupting the trick. You have to describe it in stages. If you do a bigspin (shoveit with a 180) you have to take it the full rotation otherwise its something else.

Stop getting Bond wrong etc

Na it’s a big spin

10 Likes

Am I alone in finding this a bit fragrant?

1 Like

Alone.

2 Likes

Oh thank god, thought it was just me.

1 Like

Smells god damn delicious baybay

2 Likes

Something about Vaughn’s skating that I’ve always really enjoyed

5 Likes