Instagram Blowouts

Vaughan is the man. Stoked to be able to film some clips with him - I was basically tagging along with CJ filming what he was shooting for Sidewalk. A nice surprise to see Companion post this up last night.

2 Likes

his part in this is a favourite
@16:45

5 Likes

At the Vans thing at spitalfields a few years ago I remember earwigging on a conversation where one person was insisting to his mate that his name was pronounced "Vorgan’ and that he’s definitely from Germany or Belgium.

2 Likes

Genius. A lad at school was convinced that siobhan was pronounced “Slob-haaaaan” despite being told otherwise by the girl whose name it was

This guy puts out some banging insta content.

2 Likes

Whoa whoa whoa now. That is fucking mad.

1 Like

I genuinely don’t understand how that’s even possible

to echo “what happened to IG”, i get two posts from people i follow, then 20 ‘recommended account’ posts, mixed up with a dozen ads for fuck knows what.
yay insta ://

2 Likes

I mostly get crap diy hacks or extremely cheap looking gadgets.

If you click on the top right dots thing on one of the recommended posts, there is an option to turn of recommendations for 30 days

9 Likes

ahh! you ruler, thanks

If you click the logo top left, you can also choose to only see posts from people you follow. I realised that literally 2 days ago and it’s changed my life.

Insta UX is a steaming turd at the moment

6 Likes

I deleted insta from my phone, really haven’t missed it

1 Like

What wait? How the fuck do I do that.

Agreed! I’m also getting some very odd promoted accounts show up in between stories.

I posted his latest edit in the footage thread yesterday. I must admit I didn’t sell it too hard :wink:. Fits and music choice aside there’s some good shit in there.

Just tap the logo and it shows a hidden drop down and you can select either following or favourites.

Annoyingly it doesn’t stay on that option if you leave the app but it’s full of posts that I would not have seen at all in the main feed

1 Like

it works! thank you

Soon to be a paid for feature a la YouTube Premium?

I was going to post a moan about this.

Top tip - thanks!

That’s (temporarily) better - thanks!

1 Like