Instagram Blowouts

Lincoln Ueda’s son is pretty rad in a nonchalant Juneau/Wilkins way:

https://www.instagram.com/notraphae/

William Skatespeare…

5 Likes

Possible NBD coming soon?

https://instagram.com/stories/jackthomspon/2913288246250148516?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

1 Like

Heard on the grapevine MK has turned to ashes

2 Likes

Just seen Julien Stranger skating London on Mick’s Instagram

6 Likes

Wearing socks?

1 Like

With Snelling!

Looks like Beatrice Domond just turned pro.

has the Anti-Hero art gone missing again?

3 Likes

I don’t mean to sound like a proper hater but that board is 100% completely undeserved.

2 Likes

Ive become that guy: who?

2 Likes

Don’t you mean: PRO AS FUCK!!

People are turned pro for all sorts of reasons. Ultimately, how much product their name will shift I guess.

The girl who is in Fat Bill’s edits, does lots of 50-50 shuvs and is sponsored by FA, Vans and Supreme.

1 Like

Also, didn’t know they had a New York store too.

Damn 3 posts in a row!

Triple trouble!

4 Likes

Me whenever a UK company turns someone pro.

7 Likes

Came on this thread for the first time and Naan posted a blunt flip on a vert 1/4 to which this reply was nice to read …but at first I thought it was in response to the “jizzed in my pants” gif and when I watched th video to see a dank padless vert bluntflip was nice.

Thanks for your faith in me but I have to be honest that looks like a vert wall rather than an in proportion 1/4. The amount of vert on that 1/4 I have never landed one on that spec 1/4.

I got close on Skaterham vert, Stratford vert and fell off on the roll out during the construction of Newport park with Dainton filming. On the vert 1/4 on Nessy/whoop de whoop.

Right now for why I came on this thread.

About a year ago grime OG Devilman had a livestream to spit bars in some kind of competition.

If anyone is familiar of the Sika Studio Stage which is always rammed.

The guy in the video I’m posting the guy In the camo fishermen hat is from Stratford upon Avon which is the next town from where I grew up in Leamington. When I was 13 and out of education Chris came to Leamington College land always had legit hip hop and speakers.

Years later whilst I was in Cornwall Chris moved to Plymouth for uni and he randomly called me telling me about Plymouth and that he had just started a t-shirt label and possibly wanted to have me rep his clothes.

Years later when that fashion show in London Olympia with that skate comp was on …first time in my life I agreed to attend that ramp jam as a sponsored skater for Sika Studios Skate team which was against my values as a die hard skater. I wore his successful “iBun Cheese” xxl t shirt with clean jeans. I skated well at the start but became very self conscious about wearing NEW clean clothes. I should of worn my paint an plaster covered “Spread Eagle Shit the Bed” t shirt.

Point is I popped my knee out and tore my ACL on a fs shuv through legs to fakir which was first time every time since I was 14. That’s the start of my diossent into severe mental illness.

Anyway…me MCing Infront of Sika CEO and Devilman and Maddie V on live stream. My connection was shite but Devilman approved
Came on this thread for the first time and Naan posted a blunt flip on a vert 1/4 to which this reply was nice to read …but at first I thought it was in response to the “jizzed in my pants” gif and when I watched th video to see a dank padless vert bluntflip was nice.

Thanks for your faith in me but I have to be honest that looks like a vert wall rather than an in proportion 1/4. The amount of vert on that 1/4 I have never landed one on that spec 1/4.

I got close on Skaterham vert, Stratford vert and fell off on the roll out during the construction of Newport park with Dainton filming. On the vert 1/4 on Nessy/whoop de whoop.

About a year ago grime OG Devilman had a livestream to spit bars in some kind of competition.

The guy in the video I’m posting the guy In the camo fishermen hat is from Stratford upon Avon which is the next town from where I grew up in Leamington. When I was 13 and out of education Chris came to Leamington College land always had legit hip hop and speakers.

Years later whilst I was in Cornwall Chris moved to Plymouth for uni and he randomly called me telling me about Plymouth and that he had just started a t-shirt label and possibly wanted to have me rep his clothes.

Years later when that fashion show in London Olympia with that skate comp was on …first time in my life I agreed to attend that ramp jam as a sponsored skater for Sika Studios Skate team which was against my values as a die hard skater. I wore his successful “iBun Cheese” xxl t shirt with clean jeans. I skated well at the start but became very self conscious about wearing NEW clean clothes. I should of worn my paint an plaster covered “Spread Eagle Shit the Bed” t shirt.

Point is I popped my knee out and tore my ACL on a fs shuv through legs to fakir which was first time every time since I was 14. That’s the start of my dissent into severe mental illness.

Anyway…me MCing Infront of Sika CEO and Devilman and Maddie V on live stream. My connection was shite but Devilman approved

Point is I popped my knee out and tore my ACL on a fs shuv through legs to fakir which was first time every time since I was 14. That’s the start of my dissent into severe mental illness.

Wun sen

Cant really comment on the rest of the post but i blunt flipped on Skaterham vert too (if its still the same 11’ish vert ramp).
Must be 20 years ago!
Wonder if Adam from skaterham is still kicking about. One of the nicest guys you could ever hope to meet.

2 Likes

She’ll sell skateboards makes sense to me.