Instagram Blowouts

Yeah, nice ledges.

Sorry to divert the topic but I think Heitor got safety hand steez and needs to stop beaming the spot when he lands tricks. No evidence of beaming in this clip but he still does it from time to time.

I think rich holland had something to do with making those?

5 Likes

Yeah it was on his insta recently

Fuck yeah! Bit of me this!!

1 Like

Still don’t know how to embed Insta posts.

Jordan with the usual super clean tech as fuck tasty wheelies.

Welcome recap of yesterday’s very on-brand Polar demo at Project House

4 Likes

Old two-wipes is back. Eldy cogitating on the meaning of life and disseminating enlightenment to all mankind with his unique, incisive perspective on the universe.

Thick as planks :joy:

5 Likes

Jesus Christ.
Someone start a gofund me and get eldridge back to school.

His quick example of having a wife and not being allowed to have girlfriends too sounded a little suspect though… :sweat_smile:

1 Like

What is this absolute spanner on about?! :joy:

2 Likes

A factor in breaking up with an ex gf was that she just didn’t understand or know any idioms. I guess the overarching picture was she was thick haha

2 Likes

Looked fun. Love Shins style.

1 Like

Zered B

2 Likes

https://www.instagram.com/p/C85CwZMt-UJ/?igsh=dTdrb2RsZnE3Ymx0

7 Likes

Wizards. Those guys will always be underrated, no matter how much love they get.

1 Like

Coupla :goat:s.

Tyler might be the most underrated skater of all time. Unreal how fucking good he is.

2 Likes

I love seeing tricks on that ledge!

2 Likes

That’s Fucked up :smile:

That’s incomprehensible. How. Just how?

Am I the only one bothered by people who do mad shuffling mid-trick when doing a flip out of a grind, slide or manual? Seen that so much recently with the resurgence of the noseslide nollie flip/heelflip out… Not really saying anything bad about this clip that just got posted (well, actually, kinda), just something I’ve had in mind for a while.
It’s all about ollieing into the grind, slide or manual with your feet already placed correctly for the flip out, à la MJ (0:38, 0:45, 1:04 and so on, he always does it so well).

6 Likes