Instagram Blowouts

I dunno I’d say your name on your own ‘signature’ skateboard carries weight to non-skaters regardless of the brand

Pretty much the opposite, big brands collaborate with the little companies for credibility, and that means the likes of Frog or Alltimers get paid.

I don’t think you’d need pros with their own boards for those collabs to happen.

That’s what I’m saying, it’s the crew companies that get the shoe collabs rather than the Route One companies.

1 Like

Nice.

8 Likes

Damn right. Nobody calls anything out anymore. If people never called shit out there’d never have been a World Industries.

Nice that people can grin and bear it for the cheque but big up Kevin for this. Stoked.

3 Likes

^ True but he’s not got anything to lose by calling anyone out or chatting shit, that’s his whole schtick and why he has a show on Thrasher. Not the same someone like KB throwing shade at their big name sponsor

For some reason I thought that was purely a Weck post, Kevin Bradley saying something makes more sense.

It’s rad because you know that somebody, somewhere at Nike went, “Ah shit…” when Kevin posted that.

Had a beer with him one day at CPH. Absolutely sound as fuck btw.

2 Likes

Ooooof.

It’s like when Nick Griffin went on Question Time and said he’d changed his views on the holocaust based on mysterious ‘new transcripts’

2 Likes

what were the original allegations?

damn man

It was all thrown out last year but there must be more evidence come to light this year.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/sports/2019/10/02/safesport-lifts-suspension-usa-skateboardings-neal-hendrix/?outputType=amp

Bit of a turnaround from “he’s in the clear, cop the reissue” from a few days previous

1 Like

I’d say New Deal are probably making the right decision there.

2 Likes

Yeah definitely, you don’t want to be associated with anything like that. I always wanted to collect some of my favourite slick boards from 92-93 ish and he had some nice decks and I had a couple. I know people still collect Gator boards but I don’t think I would bother with Neal’s boards.