Instagram Blowouts

I’d probably do the same in their situation but I would also rather see him being treated as innocent until proven guilty but that just doesn’t happen these days, the examples are endless.

It seems like they did give him a fair chance though. They didn’t officially cut ties with him over the original allegations, as he was straight back in the fold once it was all done with. No-one knows what this new Instagram post is all about yet.

Maybe there is enough evidence for them to make that call. You have to judge for yourself whether you think he has done something not wait for the end of prosecution/court precedures as we know that they can be very ambiguous in the result. Would you maintain that Weinstein was innocent throughout right until the hammer went down? Morally yeah I guess you should but the amount of stuff being thrown at him did not bode well. Maybe Neal is in similar waters.

Guilty or not I think when you weigh up the (in)significance of Neal Hendrix and what he would bring to your company vs. being linked to a potential paedophile it’s a pretty easy choice to make

Agreed on the innocent until proven guilty, but at the same time, I’d be cautious about promoting someone until a decision was made either way.

Doubt you would say the same if it was a member of your family or a close friend that was raped as a minor for years

2 Likes

I probably wouldn’t you’re right but that works two ways; if a member of my family was accused of such crimes and they hadn’t done it then I’d not be too happy at them losing their job because of accusation or alleged evidence.

Yeah I can see that too. But the percentage of people who cry wolf rather than be an actual victim of sexual abuse (and potentially suffer trauma for life) happens substantially less, and for me that’s good odds to place your morals on, and convincing reason to avoid needless suffering and victim blaming.

Jesus, no handed as well

Spiderman shit.

saw the fisheye pic on insta earlier… absolutely terrifying

1 Like

5 Likes

Nuts

Colours! That shelter the ramp is under and the jungle around it give the picture some kind of Indiana Jonesque atmosphere. Rad.

1 Like

‘Dr Chris Livingston I presume…’

1 Like

These guys weren’t messing about!

Mad how his back foot is positioned

1 Like

His back foot as a regular skater (the one that flicks) or his other back foot (the one that pops)…? :upside_down_face:

Shane O’Neill has weird foot positioning for flip tricks sometimes too. 0:38

back foot on the pop, god knows which stance he skates

Both feet are positioned weirdly if you ask me, but then again I don’t do SSKFBSTS down hubbas that often.

1 Like