Instagram Blowouts

There’s a strong Brazillian cohort in Dublin for the past couple of years. They’re all dope as fuck, skate rad and always in a good mood. Must be in the genes.

1 Like

Muchly appreciating the new profile pic.

Congrats on going pro.

1 Like

Some of you might find this funny as it involves the real Hugo (me) and Jamie Thomas.

Jamie Thomas was at Zorlacs house and Zorlac asked him if he wanted to watch the new Death video, which he did.

Anyway, the video starts and I have the opening part to a Gwen Stefani track and my first line is in sweat pants skating some benches.

He turns to Zorlac and says “Sweat pants in the death video?” as if to say WTF am I watching I thought this was gonna be some gnar dogs.

Big up to Zorlac for allowing me that moment.

7 Likes

Not instagram, and just to fuel the previous conversation, but remind anyone of anything?

Hey, yeah…its the spit of Carlos De Andrade. Well spotted!

1 Like

Who is it? Looks like Nick Roberts

OOF! if there ever was a style not to be associated with.
I’m not sure why he got a name watching footage back now, never noticed how bad it was at the time, utterly insane style and not in a good way.

Absolutely love seeing photos and footage of Christiania bowl without the roof, so mad. What a ramp

Grabbed this from Thrashers story a couple days ago

I always forget that Curran Caples is really good. I’m not sure why but his Vans part did nothing for me

1 Like

giphy

kayleigh could do that tbf

1 Like

That is true.

Chico has been playing with a Barbee Ragdoll. :fire::fire::raised_hands:

Dripping with syrupy goodness :heart:

he’s even got the barbee turn ups

Going for that Powell Peralta Rubberboys section look.

Chico could probably nollie heelflip using niallc as a board.

2 Likes