Instagram Blowouts

What about Gustav?
Brad Johnson too if you’re older.

1 Like

Definitely Gustav. Doesn’t exactly clog your feed but everything he does post is great.

Not pro but a friend, this kid is so sick.

https://instagram.com/villerockang?igshid=108bcxq3l5kky

is there any way i can bulk unfollow accounts that haven’t posted in ages on insta?

Funny that you should ask that, I was just thinking recently that the accounts/people that post absolutely nothing (ie stalker types) are becoming far more common now.

Pretty sure my sister does that. 0 posts, follows loads of people, but not me, ha.

You can sort by who you’ve followed the longest, and chances are a few of those accounts will have been abandoned.

1 Like

nah, i think it’s probably just the angle. Someone else said that too. I guess taking out the distance fucks with the eye maybe. fuck knows

I was taking the piss, out of old hardflip claimers. Your shove is immense. Proper!

pfft

Oof, the fucking balance on those!

He makes that look so easy

Looks like he has to approach that ledge from a serious angle which must not help balancing the backside nosegrind at all. That crack on the ground would bother me too. Dude rules.

Cool idea for a cover.

Should Nyjah have been included? The allegations against him are going to be a massive scandal when he inevitably wins Olympics gold. Feel like skating needs to have its reckoning with it’s poster boy before then or the whole industry/culture is going to be painted in a very bad light.

Also, can anyone make one of those quizzes where you have to name everyone on the cover? I would but can’t name everyone. Would be an interesting test of people’s unconscious racial biases.

You know he had last month’s cover all to himself, right?

3 Likes

Yes, that’s what’s troubling me. The constant promotion of someone with serious allegations against them. Skateboarding will look like it just didn’t care about it when it all emerges.

Was it ever confirmed if Barbee was a Trump supporter?

That is the word you need to remember. Believe the people that come forward but you can’t also destroy the accused person’s life without a fair trial taking place first. Has he even been arrested and questioned at this point?

2 Likes

That’s a fair point. It’s so difficult to tread a line between believing victims but also giving the accused a fair hearing. But I feel like this ‘trial’ will never take place due to rumoured pay offs and NDAs.

Top right getting the Mike Wazowski cover treatment

Unknown

1 Like