Instagram blowouts

But I wasn’t talking about those :man_shrugging:

This just popped up on my feed and I thought it was really low level for anyone on a big brand Co. Part of a trend in the last few weeks.

I’m not saying it’s super duper easy. Seeing a trick I could conceivably have at least a go at doesn’t really stoke me out (personally).

…and as if I have the VHS master tapes of those beauties.

I do know that a lot of companies have mentioned the worry around lack of content post-pandemic.

1/4 of the year, gone…nothing being shot (mostly).
I’m currently shooting something which is due out next week so turnaround times are screwed right now.

I heard Thrasher is worried about holding onto their pace which is why we will probably be seeing a lot of non-US content in the coming months.

Mad times.

It’s New Zealand skaters time to shine!

1 Like

And Sweden

Old post but if JB had a part like this for primitive I’d be stoked

Manual magazine has some bits but NZ is in winter and most clips are car park footage with no indoor parks.

View this post on Instagram

@maxcouling from @ubgvxhd’s latest edit that’s sweeping the interweb. 👏 Watch it now at manualmagazine.com

A post shared by Manual Magazine (@manualmagazine) on Jun 25, 2020 at 3:15am PDT

Pretty sure i’ve see one of these in s plan b video bitd…

Talking of Plan-B, new footage?

2 Likes

Boardslide/5050 > 5050/Boardslide
3 Likes

Yeah but I bet Mason could make them both look sick

Is that the same rail Louie Lopez did boardslide to five o on? Both are so sick…

I can’t find it - although only scanned his Insta and watched his Purple part.

<>

2 Likes

Not sure what’s happened there but I did place between those ‘insert Finbarr Saunders image here’.

I actually assumed that there was something Finbarr like - but the quote was solid enough to do the job.

2 Likes

So good!

4 Likes

i know Nyjah divides opinion a lot but jesus christ

that rail should not be hit in a line

3 Likes

Well filmed too! Although the flyaway at the end was a bit excessive

2 Likes

Why is he skating in his boxer shorts?

4 Likes

That’s just Nyjah, weird scooter kid outfits

He has really, really stuck to his guns with those shorts/boxers, makes you wonder if he even bothers with trousers at all now.

Hosted using Digital Ocean